Substitute Bride (VegasChay) *1

Short Story ~ Vegas x Chay

.
.

⚠️ Story will content M-Preg
~~~ ENJOY!!!
.
.

The whole place is surrounded with decorations. The sweet smell of flowers are lingering in the air.

Chay is seeing himself in the mirror with a perfectly dressed in a pearl white bridal gown. The artist is giving him a final touch up.

But his eyes are puffy and makeup is not enough to hide his pain.

He's looking as beautiful as a pretty girl with long hair wig and wedding dress.

It's time to go to the venue.

He's shaking in fear. The flower bouquet is trembling in his hands.

He entered. His heart skipped and his soul almost left his body when his eyes met the man standing in front with a blank face.

Vegas is standing straight with a expressionless face.

Chay moved forward.

Their wedding just happened with uttering the words. Rings exchanged.

Vegas pulled him closer by the waist and placed a kiss on his soft lips as a formal rule.

Chay is causing his fate. Because he never wanted this to happen.

Now he's heading to a unexpected life.

After everything is done he went to his new home with his newly wedded husband.

They entered the room which is also delightly designed.

"Listen you..."

Vegas broke the silence.

"I'm ... I'm sorry... I didn't know that..."

"Shut up! Did I ask for your explanation?"

Vegas turned around and grabbed his jaw tightly.

Chay's tears are flowing. He sighed and continue again.

"Stop crying like a baby! We're married doesn't mean you can expect anything from me. You're just a substitute Bride. You must know your place. I married you because of my parents. So.. Don't bother me with anything... About this room you can use it."

Vegas said coldly and left Chay alone.

Chay fell down on the floor.

.
.

It was a few days ago.

Vegas & Chay's parents were planning for Vegas and chay's sister Caitlin's wedding. Vegas and Caitlin are good friends and have known each other for a long time.

Vegas loves Caitlin. But the problem is Caitlin doesn't love Vegas that way.

She has someone else. But she couldn't say it to anyone. She asked her dear brother to help with a bit of money.

Chay didn't know anything about her relationship and plans to run away.

He managed to help her with money.

Things messed up when she ran off in the morning of her wedding day.

But she forgets to take the bank's statement copy of money transferring from chay's account.

in the end this note became the source of Chay's punishment. When Chay's parents found out they became furious .

"How dare you ruin everything like this?" His mom is at the peck of anger.

"I didn't do anything Mae. Even I didn't know anything about this... Isn't it your fault? You guys should have asked P' Caitlin if she wants this marriage or not. So you can't accuse neither me nor her. It's your fault."

Chay softly said but his mom placeed a hard slap on his cheek. This was hard that made him stumbled.

Vegas' parents and Chay's parents also have business relationship between them.

The elders talked out about this matter. Somehow chay's parents manage to convince the others and they're ready to except Chay.

But no one asked if Vegas wants it or not. About Chay he's already too helpless to do anything.

Vegas is a calm in nature but he can be furious as well. He doesn't like Chay neither hate but after this incident Vegas is very much disappointed with him.

They can't do nothing but the accept what the elders decided.

And within a few hours both of their worlds are engaged for life time.

.
.

Chay stayed like this. He doesn't know the time. He freshened up himself. He went to bed but can't sleep.

Tears are flowing like river.

He is still young but he wanted to have someone in his life who's gonna love him. He wanted a dream wedding.

But nothing goes as he wanted. Now he's tied up with someone who's never gonna look at him. He becomes a Substitute Bride to save his parents precious reputation.

They never valued him because he's way much softer than a boy should be. But that doesn't mean he's someone that they can play along like this.

Chay is still studying at the first year of uni. He wants to become an artist.

Now his life is at this point. Everything is a mess. But he has to accept it.

He just can't stop thinking about what will happen in the near future.

.
.

Main while _

Vegas is staying in the guest room. He just lay down on bed. He can't believe that the girl he loves doesn't love him.

It's true that he never openly asked Caitlin that he loves her. So he can't blame her either.

Now he's already married with someone he barely know.

He thinks it through. It wasn't his fault not even chay's. And still they're facing an unexpected situation.

He just wants to get out of this marriage. He can't stay in this situation for his whole life. He must talk it out with Chay.

He went to sleep while thinking about this.

___________________________________

A/N: Hi!!!

Sorry for late update. Your author is busy lately and planning to take a break. Within some days I'll let you know about it.

Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying my stories.