(Epilogue)

.
.
.

Mac and Kinn hugged for a quite long time until Mac calmed down a bit.

"Where's Mik?... I want to see my princess."

Mac nodded.

Mik went out with her grandpa. Mac gets her to meet with Kinn.

Mik smiles at Kinn and Kinn hurriedly gets her in his embrace.

"I'm sorry... Papa took so long to find you out, princess... from now on papa will take care of you."

Mik looks back at her dad once. He nodded.

"Papa!.. Papa!"

Kinn can't help but let go of his tears. He's happy beyond words.

Within some moments Mac's so-called  family members interrupted them. Mia and Nick are here too.

"Everything is all right?" Mac's father asked.

"Hope your son won't make us embarrassed in front of outsiders." His stepmom barked.

"Mr. & Mrs. Jimson... I would like to take back my family with me. Macau and Mik will stay with me from now on."

"Your family?! How does he become your family, Mr. Anakinn?! Don't tell me that he slept with you around too for other interests!" Mia asked.

"Mind your language!! I'm not compelled to answer every question. And I don't think a person like you has any right to say these kinds of things about him. It's your good luck that He's kind enough not to expose your evil deeds."

If Kinn could he would have shoot this bitch now but he controled himself and warned her with a cold tone.

Nick and Mr. Jimson are in confusion .

Kinn smirks then continue.

"But I'm not kind as him. So I'll take legal action against you and your mother for assaulting him. Don't worry I have the evidence that you collected CCTV footage from the hotel manager and switch the room numbers. So be ready."

Kinn pulled Mac closer by his waist.

"Let's go, Macau."

Mac just followed Kinn and can't take his eyes off from that man. Mik is in Kinn's arm and Kinn is holding Mac with another one.

They went out. Kinn's manager and guards were waiting. As soon as they saw him they bowed then open the car door.

Now Mac is going to his new home. All the way he was silent. Kinn leads him to his house. It's a palace-like mansion.

Mik started running around.

"Mr. Anakinn.. I don't think..."

"Call me Kinn... and this house is yours as well our daughter's too."

Mac was hesitating but after all he can't deny that his daughter needs her father as well.

Kinn starts playing with his daughter and Mac is looking at them. Mik is happy.

.
.

Within a few days Mac starts feeling comfortable around Kinn. Kinn is well mannered but strict as well in his works.

Kinn took him out on date. They chat together about themselves. Kinn is trying his best to be with Mac.

Not to mention Mac is developing his feelings for Kinn as well.

They have mutual understanding between them. Kinn teaches Mik alphabet, name of colors, animals. They paint together.

.
.

Kinn didn't take any step against Mia and her mom but Nick left her after knowing all the truth. Mac's father apologized to Mac as well.

.
.

After playing all day long Mik falls asleep. Mac covered her with blanket and placed a kiss on her forehead.

He went to Kinn's room but he hasn't back yet. The moonlight is coming through the window. He Lost himself in random thoughts while the cold breeze keeps hitting him.

Kinn returns after some time. He saw Mac in his room standing by the window. A smile curved in his lips.

Kinn went closer but Mac didn't notice.

Kinn was hesitating but he pushed himself to hug the younger slightly.

As soon as Mac felt the arms around him he flinched a bit. His heart starts beating fast as he smiles too.

"What are you thinking?" Kinn whispered softly.

"Nothing."

Kinn continue after a bit of silence.

"Mac... can we... can we move forward now?... I want our relationship to have a status. I've already fall for you... I. Love. You... Will you... Marry me?"

Mac can't help but blush. Kinn turned him to face Mac. He caresses the younger's cheek.

He kissed Mac's soft flower petals like lips as Mac accepts as well.

Their eyes are almost teary.

"I.. will.."

Kinn smiles and hugged him tight.

.
.

Within one week Kinn arrange everything. All the high class businessmen including Mac's father and Nick are also invited.

The day has come for which Mac always dreamed of. His wedding day. He's waiting with flowers in his hands. He's nervous and he's scared too.

He took a deep breath then steps forward. His daughter is leaving flower petals on the way and leading him. He looks at his man standing a bit far.

They smile at each other. Kinn holds his hand. The bishop utter to holy words to tie them for life time.

Kinn pulled him closer and kissed.

"I love you."

Mac didn't reply but blushed hard.

Leading the way Mac saw his father and Nick too. Nick comes to apologize and Mac just simply nodded.

Mac is now deeply in love with the person who's standing next to him. It was a dream come true.

"Now I can say that you're mine and bonded with me forever."

Kinn said to his wedded husband.

"Yeah... I became accidentally yours."

"I love you."

"I love you, more."

Now their family is complete. A family surrounded with happiness.

_______________________________(The End)

A/N: hope everyone enjoyed this short story. Next update will be a bit late. Be patient. I'm a bit busy lately still managed to finish this chapter.

Now you guys recommend me which ghost ship you want to see next. I'll decide from your comments.

Thanks for supporting my hard work. Don't mind my mistakes. Hope my writing doesn't sucks 🥲😅