2*

.
.
.

Tan's POV _

I confessed directly. Well he is fluent in Thai but still if he doesn't understand that's why I'm being straightforward.

He's confused I can see that.

It's almost dawn. So he let me go to his house.

The next morning _

I woke up with the sun rays on my face and chill breeze of the sea. He didn't talk a single word after my direct confession. Last night we ate outside. I got some drinks and slept because of tiredness.

I haven't even explore his house. I went to the hall.

"Morning. Sorry for borrowing your bed last night."

"I didn't have choice. Today you've going to the hotel."

I looked around.

And....

It's all messy.. clothes all over with wine & beer bottles, cans, chips packets, waste cups of noodles. There's also piles of magazines and DVDS.

Well I didn't expect that.

He is chewing a bread piece.

"I'm getting late!!!"

Someone comes to the doorway. A handsome man yet a little less tanned from Porsche.

"Your house is a mess as usual Porsche. I wondered Why did you call me so early? So that's the foreigner you brought home. Huh?.. well he's.. cute."

"Stop talking. I didn't bring him he bragged himself. Today you're gonna leave him to the hotel. And today he can help you with the store."

"...?!"

I didn't understand what they just talked about in their local language.

"Tankhun.. he is my friend, Kinn. You can help him with the store."

"Hey cutie... Oops I forgot you don't understand our language. But I can speak English, Chinese and French. And a little Thai too. Hehe. You understand English?."

"Yeah. Good morning.."

"Great."

"I'm getting late. Don't forget to take him to the hotel."

He rushed out with his bike. Kinn holds my hand.

"Thanks for agreeing to help."

"Ah... Yeah. You're welcome."

.
.

"Tankhun!!! Bring the green bottles! Four!! ... Two chocolate ice creams quickly! ... Tankhun!! Wash the glasses!"

He keeps ordering me. Woof!! I'm tired. Even in Bangkok I didn't get to work this much. This small bar store is super busy.

Even some customers doesn't speak English. So he deals with them.

It's almost evening. The store is closed. He made me a coffee.

I was hesitating a little when he asked why I'm here. So I told him everything.

"What?! You guys met in Thailand and you come chasing after him this far?!"

"Well... I think I'm in love with him."

"Love... Huh! LOVE?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow... That's adorable."

"But I popped up out of a sudden like this mush be bothering him."

"Oh come on. You guys are a couple right."

"As I told you we only had a one night stand. He doesn't love me.. yet."

"Well he's a bit difficult you know."

"I know it's unreasonable to chase him this far... But even since he left... I just couldn't erase his memory. No matter what I just wanted to see him. Well I've never been with men before but I think I can be comfortable around him and this is the first time I have felt this way with someone... I'm not even living with my relatives. And I felt like he's the only one I can depend on right now...."

He was listening me carefully.

"Uh.. sorry for letting out like this.."

"Oh it's ok. I can tell you're so much in love with Porsche. Just keep fighting. ... SuSu na khab!"

"Khabkhunna khab P'Kinn.."

.
.

Porsche is back at Kinn's store.

Porsche's POV _

"What?! You brought back Tankhun! I told you to get him a room in a hotel."

"Come on Porsche... Don't be rude. Isn't he your guest? I also gave him the spare key."

"Wh...why did you do that without telling me?"

"He's broke. Isn't it fine to let him stay here?"

"I didn't expect that he would come here."

"Why not? You slept with him right?"

"HE TOLD YOU! Hugh... Well it was my first time in Thailand... I was just enjoying myself... It was just a heat between us... I was lonely and till now..."

I grabbed the cocktail bottle and gulped down half of it.

"Porsche!! Stop you shouldn't drink it... You gotta drive back home idiot!"

"I don't care... I..."

I went closer to him and kissed him. He didn't move his lips. I'm being frustrated.

"Kinn... Why haven't you... Take me yet... I.. love you..."

I kissed his lips but he pushed me gently.

"We're just friends."

"But I had my first with you... Since then.. I.."

"Wait wait wait... That was just a one night stand and we agreed right? I helped you out when you were struggling about your sexuality. I can see you as a brother and a friend but not more than it... Look Porsche... I'm not the person who can be with you.. you haven't realized that yet... If you ask me I would say... Tankhun is better than me."

"What are you saying?!"

"I think he's a good boy. He loves you and come this far chasing you... It will be great if you guys hooked up. He is a better match for you then me at least.."

"This is what I didn't want to hear from you Kinn..."

"Be retinol Porsche... I don't love you like that.. and I have someone else."

My heart broke. I don't know what to say.

_________________________________________