The Sea, You & The Sun (PorscheTan) 1*

Short story~ Porsche x Tankhun
.
.
.

Tan's POV _

It took me 15 hours to reach a southern coast island. It's a small island laying on coral.

Then an hour flight again to reach the domestic area. I'm here. To see him again only for once...

I walked a little to reach the seashore. There He is!!

"PORSCHE!!! I'M HERE!!"

Porsche turns around. He was drinking a bottle of beer which fell down as soon as he heard the sound.

"Ta .. Tan ... Tankhun!!! Impossible!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!"

I smiled at his reaction.

.
.

I'm Tankhun. I live in Bangkok. My Mae is a single mother so she lives her life on her own and I grow up with my grandma. But 2 years ago my grandma died and now I live alone.

I work in a famous coffee shop in Bangkok. And I got to meet tourists most often.

2 months ago _

The doorbell crinkled.

"Welcome.. Mr...."

A man with tanned brown skin with mascular body entered with a smile.

"Wow... What an exotic beauty!" My friend Sebastian replied.

"Shut up now... Welcome Mr.."

"Porsche... My name is Porsche. And you?"

"I'm Tankhun.. call me Tan. Nice to meet you. You can speak Thai?"

"Not that much a little along with English and French... so .. Can I place an order?"

Nice. His Thai is fluent enough. I took his order. After sometime he came towards.

"Can you tell me where's the best shopping place? I'm traveling alone without any guide."

"Sure..."

But he left his keychain on the table. I took it and run after.

"Khun... Your keychain.."

"Oh... Thanks... It's special because my mom gave it to me. Thanks again."

He smiled then left. The next day he came again. I wasn't busy that day so he offered me to accompany him.

And I don't know why I agreed to be his guide. For 2 days I gave him an accompaniment for 5 hours each day.

That day he came back at late evening with lots of shopping bags.

"Give me a cappuccino.."

"Sure sir but we're about to close."

He seemed too tired.  I was about to go home but suddenly he grabbed my hand.

"Are you free?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Can you give me a company again? I'm alone. I want to go to the bar."

"But.."

He dragged me. Well I rarely enjoy myself with my friend Sebastian because he has a girlfriend unlike me and I don't have any friends rather than him. And this was the first time I was enjoying myself.

So We went to a bar. He ordered cocktails.

"Cheers!!"

He looked happy.

"Let's take some photos.."

I nodded. We took some with different poses and our drinks. But he passed out after drinking 4 glasses. Such a bad drinker!

It was getting late. I asked him where he was staying. He mumbled. I got a keyboard. So I had to took him to the hotel.

I had to struggle a lot. I was about to leave but he hugged me from behind. I was stunned for a moment.

"Don't leave.. Tan.."

"Huh?!.. I think you should get back to sleep. I gotta go... Khun Porsche.."

"Stay a bit longer... I would be lonely..."

"Ok fine.."

I was also a bit drunk and my head was heavy. I sat down. He suddenly whispered.

"Are you... Gay or straight?"

"Huh?!!... What are you saying?!"

He pushed me down out of a sudden and grabbed my wrists.

"Hey!! What are you..."

"You know... You're cute..."

He spoke in English. Before I could speak further he kissed me.

I didn't know what to do then. I kissed him back. It was me who dropped his guard!

I went out with a girl before but never been with men. His strong grip felt different.

We removed our clothes. My mind felt dizzy. My body felt incredibly hot. I lost myself in the cocktail's sweet smell mixed with his strong perfume.

His lips trailed over my skin.

"Porsche... Please stop... It's not... Right.."

"You're so sensitive... Seems like you haven't touched yourself at all..."

"Don't... Say that..."

He didn't listen not even I could push him away.

He pushed himself inside. My back arched.  After moments it felt good. We kept going.

It was my first time with a man but I.. I liked it.  Not only the sex but his accompany though. We hugged and slept.

The next morning _

When I opened my eyes he was ready. His flight was within 2 hours. I don't know why I felt so heavy in my heart.

We didn't talk much. I called a taxi for him.

"Um.. I'm truly sorry for whatever happened and also for troubling you.. Thanks Tankhun... Well see you..."

"Oh.. Take care.."

He left. A handsome southern man, Gay and such a bad drinker.

Suddenly I stepped into something. It's his keychain. He forgot it again.

While holding it.. my heart.. I don't know why his existence is attached to my heart.

This feeling... This feeling is something...

For someone like me who only experienced half hearted love once, going out with someone I don't know anything more than his name and end up in bed. Somehow the little happiness I felt in my heart .. This is something I want to explore more.

I want to know this stranger more. This is how I didn't want it to end.

.
.

So here I'm. I'm here to figure out my feelings and confusion.

"Ho..how did you... Get my address?!!"

"Well I showed the photos we took at the bar and told them that we're friends then I asked the stuffs at the airport. I heard you work there. Someone from your town works there so he told me your address."

"Huh?!!! How they can be this much irresponsible?!"

"... Well I'm here to return.. this.. you dropped it.. "

I took out the keychain he left.

"...."

"And... I think... I'm in love with you..."

"Huh!....."

_________________________________