(Epilogue)

.
.
.

"Why are you asking this?"

"Did you accept his proposal?"

"Proposal?! What proposal?"

"He proposed to you on the terrace."

"Huh?... Oh.. about that... He wasn't proposing to me... We were practicing the drama lines for our upcoming play. Nothing more than that."

"Drama?"

"Yeah... His partner in the drama is Rico. But she left for urgency so I was helping him."

"So you don't love him!"

"Mac is just a friend of mine. I never saw him that way."

"Really?"

"Yeah... But... May I ask you how you know that Mac and I were on the terrace?"

Chay was hesitating a bit to ask him about this.

"Well... I was there... To pick you up..."

"So why didn't you call me?"

".... Well... I..."

"Thanks for these flowers." Chay smiled.

"Chay... You... Like someone?"

Vegas turned to Chay.

Chay kept silent.

"Well.. I think.. I've developed my feelings for you Chay... I know I behaved so harshly with you back then but I'm sorry... I didn't mean..."

Chay lifts up his toe and pushes his lips against Vegas. He is trying to get the tall man's lips. Vegas is a bit shocked but he didn't miss a moment.

He lowered his head, holding chay's tiny figure in his arms, and kissed back the younger immediately.

They shared a deep long kiss.

Chay's cheeks are flushed red. Vegas caresses his cheek with the thumb.

"I... Love... P'Vegas khab... I couldn't say it because... I wasn't sure if you liked me or not."

"I love Chay... I love this cutie one. Happy birthday, love."

Vegas smiles and his words made the other blush more. They cut the cake Vegas brought for him. There's a small pendant for Chay as a gift.

Vegas put this on for the younger. Chay kissed him back. Vegas pushed him to bed. Now it's hard to control anymore.

"Can... Your hubby... Love you tonight?"

Vegas softly asked the younger. Chay's nervous and blushing hard. He nodded.

Vegas kissed him again. The clothes are down already. Chay's skin met Vegas' hungry lips and kisses. He holds the elder's body tight when the other enters him.

He moaned out Vegas' name again and again. They keep going until the younger one is tired. It was not harsh but smooth enough for the younger. Vegas kissed his forehead and they went to sleep.

.
.

Within a few days everything is good. Mac and Rico revealed that everything was an act to made them express their feelings.

Now they tease Vegas and Chay. But Vegas doesn't mind. They're now enjoying their life.

Chay's sister and parents are also in their touch. Caitlin apologized to everyone and her parents understand their fault. Vegas is not mad at Caitlin anymore.

Chay is also the same. Now everything is perfect.

.
.

It's been 3 years.

Chay has already graduated. Now he's a painter. Vegas and his relationship is getting sweeter day by day.

Mac got a boyfriend, Kinn. And Rico got a boyfriend, Dean as well. Their relationships are also sweet.

Within a few months Chay got pregnant. This is shocking but also happy news for everyone. Vegas can't believe this. He's too happy to express.

The journey of Chay's pregnancy was good and bed as well. He faced some complications but Vegas and others were always there for him.

When Chay got his delivery Vegas was with him. Vegas also cried out when he saw chay's pain.

Chay gives birth of an baby girl.

Happiness can't be expressed in words because it's something beyond words.

Chay's in-laws are super happy. A new journey starts. Now Chay and Vegas have to raise their child, Claven.

Chay's friends always visit them. Mac is going to get married with his boyfriend within a few days.

.
.

Claven is getting a big girl now. She breaks things, doesn't eat on time, and asks too many questions. Sometimes she interrupts her parents sweet moments.

This is how their life is going.

Things are now better after struggling with pain, happiness, understanding and love.

.
.

Sometimes a bit of bravery is enough to change the whole situation.

Some comforting words can heal quickly.

Sometimes it might not go as you planned but it can be better than you imagine.

Maybe sometimes it seems difficult but adopting the situation can make you happy enough.

Life means you must keep moving forward. This is how you'll find yourself.

.
.

_________________________The End_

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this story.

The next one will be on KimPete.

Thanks for supporting. Love you guys!!

❤️❤️❤️