(Epilogue)

.
.
.

Now only these two are left in this room. Fean sighed and sat down on the bed.

"You're very thoughtful." Rena said.

"Well... I'm sorry. But I really don't want you guys to end up in nothing. And I appreciate your decision."

"Yeah... So..."

"Come on we have to convince everyone."

"I have a question."

"What?"

"Do you mind dating a girl?"

"Huh?... Well... I never thought that... But.. I don't think I would mind as long as she loves me. But why are you asking?"

"So if you don't have anyone in your mind then marry me."

"Huh?!!!"

"Yeah. I think we can try. And you're cute. I like it."

"Wait what?! I.. I don't even know your name..."

"I'm Rena. Now marry me. You don't have to convince anyone. We'll say that we want to marry each other."

"But.."

"Am I not beautiful?"

"It's not that. You're... Hot.. but I... I have a son and.. I'm not mentally prepared..."

"Don't worry. I like children. You're single right?"

"Yeah.. but..."

"Then come on what are you waiting for?"

Rena grabbed her hand and dragged her.

On the other hand,

Pete called Kim but he's not picking up. But Pete Knows where he can be.

He runs. Runs as fast as he can.

I'm coming Kimhan... This time I won't let you go. I'm coming..

When Pete reaches the seashore the sun is illuminating its last sparkling yellow red light. The sky is getting darker with the gray clouds. He climbed up at the top of the lighthouse.

He's huffing badly. But he made it.

"Kimhan!!"

Kim turned around with teary eyes. Pete's face is red because of running.

"Pete!!!"

"Why didn't you pick up your damn phone?"

"It's not with me... But what are you doing here? You should be at the venue."

"Shut up idiot!"

Pete pulled him into a kiss. Kim is shocked as he was the first time. He kissed back.

"Why didn't you tell me that you love me? Who told you to convince me to marry someone else? Why didn't you propose to marry you instead?"

Pete yelled at the other.

"Pete.. I'm sorry... I thought you don't love me anymore."

"Have you ever asked? I told you once that I love you. But you never said that you love me. Then how can I know if you love me or not. For you! For you I was getting married with someone else if Fean didn't tell me!! Why didn't you say you love me? You dumbass!! idiot!! fool!!"

Pete cried. Kim kissed him again. It starts drizzling. The raindrops are falling over them.

"I'm sorry... You remember you confessed to me on a rainy day like this. But I couldn't say I love you, Pete. Your best friend also loves you more than a friend. He took a long time to realize but he loves you. Only you."