*5

.
.
.

Mac and Rico managed to deal with the waiter.

There's something in Vegas' and chay's drinks. The Waite served the wine.

Vegas gulped it down. Chay was hesitating then Vegas drank this for him.

"Oh no! That dude just drank two glasses." Rico said.

"So.. we have to make Chay drunk again."

"That dude will be drunk as hell... He will pass out before the climax ..."

"Huh!... Rico!!"

After finishing the dinner Vegas and Chay take a walk around, walking side by side but silent.

Mac and Rico followed them to observe. Vegas is standing still so they sighed relief.

They stand by a small bridge. Suddenly Vegas got chay's hand. Chay is about to withdraw but can't get out of the slight tight grip.

Vegas made the younger look at him. Chay is still confused.

Vegas' warm lips pressed against chay's soft lips. Chay's eyes got wide. It was a soft touch and Vegas slightly moved his lips. Chay's frozen. His lips are trembling.

Rico screamed out loud which made Mac go deaf for a moment.

But Vegas is not satisfied with this blunt kiss. He kisses the other strongly now by grabbing the waist tight. Vegas is asking for dominance and Chay is too weak to resist.

Vegas tasted the younger's mouth as he pleased. They run out of breath. Chay is still in disbelief. Vegas hugged the younger's tiny figure unable to open his eyes anymore.

After some time Chay realized that Vegas was already asleep.

"That dude is dead?!"

"Rico... What are you saying?"

"Ok ok... Inform aunt right now."

Then Chay somehow managed to take him to the car. They head back home and Vegas slept over chay's laps.

Chay has to make it to their room. He puts off Vegas' coat and shoes. He's still in shock.

.
.

After a few days,

Chay didn't talk much with Vegas as he's uncomfortable. He's afraid that Vegas is gonna be mad. But the fact is Vegas kissed him. Still he's afraid.

About this Kiss, he didn't hate it. He liked it. Indeed Vegas has already made a place in chay's heart. Chay likes this feeling for that man but can't speak out.

On the other hand,

Vegas is not ok because Chay is not talking to him lately. His feelings are fighting against his mind. He wants to try out with the younger.

He wants the other to be his now. But what about Mac. What if Chay has feelings for Mac and what if Chay refuses?

These thoughts are killing him.

His mom comes to talk with him.

"Fighting with your ego huh?"

"Mae... What are you saying?"

"Nope... I'm not saying anything. Well today is chay's birthday. I heard it from his friends."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Hugh!! I'm telling you if you want to wish him a simple happy birthday as a friend or you can say.... Some else too. I think it's a great opportunity before it's late."

She patted his shoulder and left. Vegas thought for a moment. He urged himself and now it's time to express.

Vegas went to buy some flowers and a cake for Chay. He observed that Chay likes deserts.

He smiled on his own. Chay is still in uni. So Vegas decided to pick him up first. He found Rico at the campus.

"Suadeekhab P'Vegas."

"Suadee... Where's Chay?"

"Ohh he's on the terrace with Mac... Ok P'. I have to go now."

Vegas' expression got down a bit. He rushed to the terrace. Vegas stands before the entrance.

Chay is standing still while Mac is kneeling down in front of him with a flower in his hand.

"Happy birthday my love... I'm sorry for being late. Don't get angry naa... I love you."

Mac said with a sweet voice.

Chay smiled and took the flower.

Poor Vegas is frozen and doesn't know what to do. He silently backed off and left.

Vegas sighed and grabbed the steering wheel. He looks at the flower bouquet placed next to him.

Am I late already? Maybe I should have told him a long ago. Hugh!!! God damnit!

Vegas drove back. It's already evening. His mom was sitting on the couch but without sharing any words he went to his room.

He's standing at the balcony with the flower bouquet in his hands. He's looking at the flowers.

After 2 hours Mac dropped Chay in front of the gate. Vegas noticed but all he can do is clenching the bouquet in his hands.

He sighed heavily to calm down his mind. Within some moments he heard footsteps on the floor.

Chay entered the room. But Vegas is still standing in his position. Chay placed his bag on the table and move towards Vegas' direction.

Chay stands beside Vegas silently. Chay noticed the bouquet in Vegas' hands.

"This... Bouquet..."

"It's for you... Happy birthday."

Vegas said bluntly.

Vegas didn't meet Chay's eyes but handed the bouquet towards Chay.

Chay's eyes lit up and he happily received this.

"Thank you... P'Vegas..."

"Do you like Macau?"

Chay is taken aback with the sudden question of Vegas.

"Huh?!"

Chay is looking at Vegas whose expression is hard to tell if he's angry, sad or disappointed.

________________________________