One Night With My Ex-Boyfriend (KimCau)

One Shot ~ Kim x Macau

.
.

Macau's POV _

It's almost 12 PM.

And it's heavy rainfall. The night sky is covered with gray clouds, lighting and buzzing with horrible thunder sounds.

My husband, Kinn, is out of the house for 2 days due to his business work.

Now I'm all alone in this big palace-like house. Super boring.

I turned off the lights of the hall because the lights of the garden area are coming through the glass doors already lightened this hall.

I'm not sleepy yet. Not in the mood of watching TV or scrolling the phone.

I sit down on the couch with a glass of wine. I took a sip and some memories filled my mind as always when I'm alone.

This atmosphere reminds me of him.

My marriage happened all of a sudden yet no one knows about my past relationship.

It's been 2 years already.

But still That person is still in my heart.

Every time I think about these my eyes are filled with tears. I shook off my thoughts, put aside everything and drank 3 more glasses of wine.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Who's here at this time?

I opened the door.

"Coming!...Yes..."

My breath got stuck for a moment. I can't believe my eyes. It's him... now standing in front of me. Am I dreaming?!

"Hey Mac baby! Long time no see."

"Ki... Kim... it's you!"

His hair and clothes are slightly wet. He smiled at me then entered. He casually sits on the couch.

"How are you, darling?"

"Huh?.. I'm fine."

"Do you have any towels?"

"Huh?... yeah yeah.. right ... I'm getting it right away."

I went to my room.

"Hurry darling.."

"Coming!"

I hurriedly gave him a towel. He dried his hair and I'm just watching him. He starts removing his shirt.

"Hey stop... go to the bathroom. Don't put it out here."

"Come on ... it's nothing for you."

He is now revealing his upper body. I looked away. My poor heart is still beating like crazy.

"You're still beautiful as before."

"Huh?!"

"Anyway, how has your married life been going for the last 2 years? Is kinn taking good care of you?"

"Yeah.... Everything is fine. Kim... you're here... at this time..."

"Why? Can't I come to visit you?"

"No no it's not that. You're always welcome here after all it's your elder brother's house. Actually we didn't meet after our breakup... You were not present in my wedding. After almost 2 years... Tonight you suddenly showed up. I'm a bit surprised. That's it."

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I didn't say that... I'm... happy to see you again... you came to see Kinn for work or something because he's out of the town."