Accidentally Yours (KinnMacau) *1

Short story ~ Kinn x Macau

.
.

⚠️ Story will content M-preg. If not interested can skip or else go ahead and enjoy.
.
.
.

Tomorrow is such a big day for Mac. He's gonna getting married with his love Nickel tomorrow.

After 4 years of relationship finally gonna take a big turn for them.

Mac is happy. Super happy.

Mac is now having his bachelor party with his friends.

He drank too much. After enjoying himself he went to the hotel room he's staying with slow steps.

It's a destination wedding and everyone is staying in this hotel. And his would-be hubby is staying in the next to his.

His phone rang. It's his hubby.

"Baby Mac... can I come over?"

"No.. I'll see your face at the wedding avenue.. bye. Goodnight"

Mac is still blushing. His face is burning not just because of the shyness but also for the heavy alcohol in his stomach.

He's feeling hot. Every single piece of clothes find their place on the floor.

He's all naked under the blanket. He closed his eyes to sleep. After sometime he felt some movements on the bed and clenching sound like someone is clawing over.

He felt a broad chest over him and two hands around. He doesn't open his eyes.

"Nick... why are you here?" He said with a soft flavorish sound. Maybe the other hardly listen to his words.

That person placed a kiss on Macau's shoulder first. Then started kissing him softly over his neck.

"Nick... we should wait until our wedding... hey... can't you wait a bit longer?"

As he said the last word he felt a slight bite over his skin.

"Nick..."

The other keeps kissing and caressing Mac's soft skin.

The touches are warm and Mac can't help but want to feel it more. He's enjoying the warm lips over his skin.

He doesn't want to push the other. He just let his desire take over him.

His mind is going hazy like the fog mist filled his mind made him stop thinking.

He holds the well built mascular back with his hands. He gasped out his breath then inhaled the strong lingering scent of the other from his bare skin.

His vision is blurry but it's ok as long as he's feeling the other.

The older removed the blanket between them let their bare skins touched each other.

Mac can feel the wet tongue over every inch of his skin. His breathing stuckup between his throat when he feels two fingers inside him.

It was not hurting but his body is squeezing over these. After sometime the older pushed himself inside the narrow hole made the Younger gasped again with slight pain.

The older bent down and intertwined their fingers and kissed Mac's skin softly.

The younger can't help but moan with every thrust inside him.

He wants more. The warmth of their body and scent mixed when their body attracted together.

They kept going until they cummed and the older filled him with his semen.

Mac let his tired head rest over the broad chest and fell asleep.

.
.

The next morning _

Mac opens his eyes. He smiled as soon as he remembers last night's beautiful moments between him and his would-be husband.

He looked over his shoulder but the older is taking a shower. Mac is stretching his body.

Suddenly a restless hard knock on the door.

"Who's at this time? Maybe Mia... COMING!"

Mac walked over the door with the blanket around him. He opened the door with a huge smile.

But his sky fell down as soon as he saw Nick dressed in wedding suit standing in front of him with a blank face.

Mac's face turned pale as white paper. He turns his head and someone is still in shower.

Nick pushed him to step inside.

Their clothes are on the floor and he sensed someone inside the bathroom.

Mac can't utter a single word as he almost collapse on the floor. After some moments in silence.

"Ni... Nick ... I can explain..." Mac said softly in a trembling voice.

Nick brust out in anger.

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SHIT!!!"

He stormed out of the room. Mac's tears are streaming down without any bounds.

He puts on his clothes as fast as he could and went out of the room.

He doesn't have any interest who is the man with him and ruined his beautiful life upsidedown within a single night.

He's not in that mental state right now. He has to clear things up with Nick before it's too late. He can't let go of the person he loves.

.
.

(To-be continue)

________________________

Vote and comment to support. Sorry for mistakes!