5*

.
.
.

Tankhun's POV _

My Mae and pa are here. Kinn arranged a little dinner Party.

Porsche is here. Suddenly his dad appears. Seems like a strict person. Porsche and he talked but I didn't understand anything.

Suddenly a slap falls on Porsche's face.

I'm stunned. Even I think my parents and Kinn is also shocked as me.

My mom run towards Porsche's father and grabbed his collar.

"You should not slap your son you old man!! You should apologize to your son!"

"...?!!"

"Honey stop you're drunk!! Leave his collar! "

"Hey Mr. You can't leave like this!! Come back!!"

My mom!! She threaten Porsche's father!!!

Now he's gone. I run towards Porsche.

"Porsche... You ok? What's wrong?"

"Oh dear! What's wrong? Why he did that with you?!"

"I'm... Not a good son... He hate me because... Because I'm a homosexual.."

".... It's ok dear. You're a good son. You did your best."

She comforts him.

Mom seems a bit sad. What if she knows about mine.

"Mom... I wanna say that... I... I love Porsche! I'm in love with a man!"

"Huh!!!"

"I'm sorry mom... I was about to..."

"AHHH!!! Oh God! My boy is going out with a foreign beauty!!! I'm so happy son!!"

She hugged me tightly.

"You're not shocked!"

"I don't care about anything as long as you're happy! I'm relieved that finally you got someone you love. And Porsche is so perfect!! I'm so happy dear!!"

"Thanks mom.."

"So let's cheer again!!"

"Honey stop! You shouldn't drink again. We're going to find a hotel. Let them talk."

"Ok guys... I'm also taking my leave and I'll get Tankhun's parents to the hotel. Tankhun.. take care of Porsche."

My parents and Kinn left. Porsche gets up and walked a bit more. Then he sits down on the place where we met the first day of my visiting here.

I was hesitating if I should go to him or not but I pushed away all the thoughts. He really needs me.

I sit beside him.

"Porsche... I'm sorry.."

"You did nothing.. don't apologize... You know your parents are so nice. Especially your mom. She got angry on my behalf.."

"Yeah... Actually she's kinda like this... I didn't think they'd come here.. as I was staying separately from them but in the end we're family."

"Yeah.. family... As for me... I can't even get along with my father... After my mom died I just keep running away from him. I studied in Europe but I never wanted to work on big companies like my father wants me. I want to live a simple life with fun and stay close to the sea. Working in a small airport and a small bar.. is it something bad enough that can't be allowed?"

"It's not that bad Porsche..."

"Then why he's not happy with what I do.. and... I.. I'm a homosexual and that's why he doesn't like me.. why can't he accept what I am. Is it my fault? I got nothing. No one loves me anymore..."

He is sobbing. I hugged him.

After sometime he calms down a bit. I let him lay down on my lap.

"It's not that. Don't think like that... Being a homosexual or working in a small bar.. these are not bad at all... Not even parents ever hate their children... They always want the best for their children....
You know sometimes what we choose to be happy they think it's not good because of our tradition, nature, society, reputation and more. They're afraid and they want to protect us. Sometimes they're not mentally prepared to accept what we choose. And we can't blame them.
All we can do is to communicate more with them.. to being more understanding... To give some time to adopt.. one day they'll understand eventually...
I have no right to talk between you and your father.. but I don't think he hate you... He loves you, Porsche. Everyone is not the same, not everyone can express their emotions.
Just give him some time and talk with him more. Make him understand you more. Everything will be all right."

He was listening silently. He nodded.

We stayed their for a long time.

It was like the time stopped for these moments. I caressed head. The wave crest were breaking over the shore. The cold breeze was hitting us. The stars were dazzling in the sky.

Moments where he was leaning on me felt so nice. We didn't talk after that.

Then we walked back to his cottage.

_____________________________________