3*

.
.
.

Suddenly a man comes from behind.

"Kinn... You're here..."

"Oh.. Mac.. baby why do you bother to come here? I was just closing the store."

Kinn grabbed him by the waist and kissed him. I'm still standing here but they didn't realize.

"I'm going back Kinn."

"Oh Kinn why didn't you tell me that you have a guest! .. sorry Mr."

"Oh.. Porsche... Yeah.. let's meet tomorrow."

I grabbed my bike's key and rushed out.

.
.

Tankhun's POV _

He suddenly Stromed into the house.

"Welcome back.. sorry I already cleared the room without telling you... I made dinner.  wanna eat?"

He just went to his room. He's laying on bed hiding his face on the pillow. Maybe saying something.

"I hate you Kinn!!! I hate you!!!"

I stand by the doorway.

"Hey.. you ok? What's wrong?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"But..."

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

He is still crying. I don't know what to do. But I stepped forward to him.

"Tankhun I said...."

I cupped his face and kissed him. He's frozen. Then I kissed his cheek.

"Stop crying. I know you're angry because I come here out of a sudden. But I won't bother you. Just let me stay here."

"You... You should leave..."

"I love you Porsche..."

"But I don't...You better leave... Before my words hurt you more."

I don't know what else to say after that. I walked out of the house and come to the seashore. I sit down on the sand.

I sighed.

I can't blame him after all I'm the one who's trying to approach. But he's not ready. Even I don't know much about him and his background.

However I didn't expect him to grant me with open arms.

But somehow I... I'm feeling hurt. I fall for this man so easily. And I just don't know why?

Did I do wrong? Should I back off now?

I don't know. I just want to stay with him.

All the things are running through my mind. The cold wind is hitting my skin and his words are also piercing my heart. My head feels heavy.

Suddenly I felt a blanket around me.

"It's chilling outside. Do you want to catch a cold?"

"Porsche!"

"Don't mind my rude behavior. I didn't want to say it like this. I'm just... Stressed about something... Well, I can let you borrow my couch for tonight. Come inside. You're already shivering."

I just nodded.

I didn't think that he would come to get me. I think my sadness has gone away for some time.

.
.

For next few days Porsche let me borrow his couch. I'm just happy that he's still allowing me to stay with him. Feel like I'm getting used to stay with him and we became more comfortable around each other.

.
.

Porsche's POV _

In the morning _

Where does he put my files?

"Tankhun? Maybe he's in the store."

I hurried back. I called him but didn't pick up.

Oh jeez!!! Why can't he go back already?! It's been more than one month already!! Isn't this visitation period way too long for a tourist?

I parked my bike and suddenly I heard the familiar voice.

"Hey over here!" _ Tankhun.

"Is this Thai traditional see food?" _ a tourist

"Yes sir. You wanna try? It's delicious."_ Tankhun.

"....?!!!"

Suddenly Kinn slapped my back.

"Hey buddy!"

"Damn you Kinn!!! Why are you letting him use the store like this?!"

"It's fine. He's selling and making profit. His dishes are so yummy. I tasted it."

"Are you insane?! He's a foreigner! He can't work here without permit. Don't look for me if he's caught working like this!!"

Kinn yawns.

"I have no idea what are you talking about. Anyway you asked me to make her help in the store."

"You dummy!! That was for one day not for permanently!"

"Come on dude... Tankhun is kinda cute. He can cook and he's hard working. He got an authentic Thai feel you know. There's nothing to complain about. BTW how's he at home?"

"Well... I won't deny that He... Helps me.. enough.."

At home Tankhun makes dinner and does almost every work.

"Thanks for waiting Porsche. Dinner is ready. Kinn taught me to make local food. How does it taste."

"I already washed the clothes and sew the broken button. You can wear this shirt."

"Porsche I'm arranging your files and clothes. Put on before going out for your work."

This is what happens everyday at Porsche's house.

"So you admit that he already become your wifey. I knew it."

"Woah... That's not true!!! I just let him stay because I had no choice."

"Yeah yeah ok."

"Tankhun... Where did you put my files?"

"Oh it's in that drawer. And here take this lunch box. You'd be hungry. Don't forget to get the file. Have a nice day."

"...?!"

"Yup wifey!" Kinn said and chuckled.

What is happening?

I hurried back to my house.

_____________________________________