2′′

.
.
.

When I opened my eyes again I was laying on bed. My clothes were changed.

I looked around. That was not my room instead it seemed like a old fashioned house mixed with phantom aroma.

What I saw before came across my mind. Overall, I got chills down to my spine.

The door opened and both men entered. Thankfully that time they were dressed properly. They came closer from both sides and kneeled.

I tried to hide myself in the blanket.

"How are you feeling, dear?" Asked Kim.

"How're your wounds? Are they still hurting?" Asked Kinn.

I felt dumbfounded again. First he scared me then he was asking if I was good or not. I didn't know what to do or to say.

"It's... Fine.."

"Hmm..BTW you haven't told us your name yet." Asked Kim.

"Ah.. I'm.. Macau."

"Nice name.. What's wrong? Are you still thinking about that incident?"

"Yeah.. I mean.. no.. I mean.."

"You no need to be afraid of us.." said Kim.

"But..but... He's.. He's.."

I was stuttering.

"Yeah. He's a werewolf so am I.. Kinn , you shouldn't have scared him like that! Idiot! He's afraid."

"I didn't mean to do that... But he must know whom he belongs to."

"Darling, don't worry. We won't hurt you. You're special to us." Kim assured.

"I'm.. special to.. you guys and you won't hurt me.."

"No. We won't. Promise." Kinn replied with a smile.

"But... I'm seeing werewolves talking with me who look like humans! Is this a dream?!"

"You're not dreaming, Baby."

"May I know... Where am I? Why do you guys take me here?"

"Because from now on... This is your home. You're gonna stay with us.. here." Said Kinn.

"But why? I have my home. I have to go there. I can't stay with monst... I mean werewolves."

"Calm down, darling. Just relax. We're not gonna hurt you. You must stay with us. You're bonded with us. Your life is in danger. You were already under an attack. We can't take any risk." Said Kim.

"What do you mean by that?!"

"You'll know eventually. Now take some rest." Said Kinn.

"You wanna eat something?" Asked Kim.

That moment I didn't have apatite for food and I was a bit scared about the food menu I guess.

So I nodded as no.

"But.."

I was about to ask something else but Kinn covered me with the blanket.

"Take rest, Baby." Said Kinn.

"Sleep tight, darling." Said Kim.

They smiled then left.

Wow. Now I got nicknames too. What's going on?! Why I'm here?! I have questions but no answers! I think they'll let me go if they know I'm not useful for them. But how to prove it? I can't even get out of here on my own. I forgot the way of my home! I don't know where I am! All I have to do is go with the flow!

I was still tired. I slept.

The next morning_

I woke up and two of them wished me good morning which almost popped out my heart. They were staring at me so I got a bit surprised again.

"Good morning, darling."

"Morning, baby."

"G-good.. mor.. morning..."

"You must be hungry.. eat your breakfast." Kinn said.

"No I'm not..."

My poor stomach growled. They smiled at me.

"Why are you lying?"

"Ah.. I can't eat your food.. do you guys eat human food?"

"Yeah. We eat. You can eat."

He placed a plate in front of me. The food seemed forest with good smell. I was hungry so I took a bite.

Still it felt awkward because they were staring at me like there was nothing but I in front of their eyes.

I finished my food.

Kim gave me some clothes to change. I dressed up as I was told.

"Where are we going?"

"To meet others of our clan. And you have to learn about us." Kim replied.

I gulped down. I was between these two men. We entered a big hall. Well there was a lot more people than I thought.

Everyone's gaze were at me. Of course I was afraid after all there were not humans but werewolves.

I clenched Kim's shirt sleeve. Trying to stay closer. He patted my hand while Kinn grabbed my other wrist.

I felt a bit easy. At least they promised they won't hurt me.

A middle aged man observed me for a little while.

He was the chief alpha. He asked for a drop of blood. My index got a pinch with a needle. The blood drop poured into a pot filled with kinda blue colored water. It turned red immediately.

He nodded to everyone. They started whispering to each other.

The chief came forward.

"Everyone! As you all know that.. he is bonded with our clan's alphas.. from now on he's also a member of us. We shall protect him from our rival. His life is important for us. If we fail to protect him.. everyone knows what we'll lose... Now start preparing for the rituals."

They bowed before the chief.

"Accept my apology.. but I think there's some misunderstanding. I don't think I can be a member of this clan. "

He just smiled at me.

"Follow me. I'll give you answers to your questions."

My heart was beating rapidly. I didn't know what was waiting for me.

I followed him upstairs along with Kim and Kinn.

____________________________________