*3

.
.
.

After coming home they freshened up and took dinner together.

But Vegas' mom got him.

"Why are you staying in the guest room? Chay is alone. Give him accompaniment."

"But Mae... I don't know why you are forcing me."

"Vegas... You already married him. He's young. He is here because of us. Because of you. It's not like we forced you too much. You better know Chay's parents didn't ask for his permission but we asked you. You said you're willing to marry him. So you must be aware of your responsibility."

"But Mae is just to save your face right. How can I accept someone I don't love. And he also doesn't love me. Isn't it better if we separate?"

"Look... we had arranged marriage too. When I married your father we also didn't have affection between us. But we tried to adopt each other and look at us now. You'll never understand if you never try. Chay is young. It won't take much time for him to fall for you if you give him love."

"But Mae ... I'm not ready yet."

"I don't wanna hear anything. His parents already accused him too much. I wonder how he's enduring everything. Well... I don't want him to get hurt from our side, especially from you. So behave yourself. Now go back to your room and help him with the study and things. Give him time. Spend more time with him. If it doesn't turn out well then we'll think about what to do next. Understand?"

"I've to do my work, Mae."

"Do what I say."

Vegas sighed heavily. He went to his own room. Chay is studying on the floor with lots of books, pens and papers.

"Ahem!!"

Vegas cleared his throat.

Chay is looking at him in dismay. As Vegas' expression is not that angry so he calmed Down a bit.

"You... Need something?"

"No. Mae just asked me to help you with the studies. You need any help or what?"

Chay thought for a moment. He's in a dilemma. But he really needs help. All these days his sister helped him with study. So He nodded.

"Fine."

Vegas sits down next to him with a calm expression.

Chay felt somewhat awkward at first but after some time he got used to it. He finished his study quickly with Vegas' help.

They didn't talk rather than the study time.

Vegas sat down in bed, took out his laptop to finish his work.

Chay is in the urge to ask him questions.

"You wanna say something?"

"Huh?.. ah.. actually.. are you gonna stay in this room?"

"Do you have any problems?"

"No..no... I didn't mean that... It's your room so you can stay here... You want me to go to another room?"

"No need.. sleep on the bed."

Chay is looking at Vegas whose eyes are still on the laptop screen.

Chay's confused. The other day this man denied to see his sight now he has to sleep with this man on the same bed!

He silently crawled over the bed and covered himself with the blanket.

After some time chay's phone rang. An unknown number.

Chay looks at Vegas first.

"Pick up.."

Chay turned around to talk.

"Hello... Who's this?"

Chay it's you right? It's my Mac.

"Oh.. Macau... How did you get my number?"

It's not a big deal. Anyway... Are you in bed already.

"Yeah I was about to sleep."

Hope I didn't disturb you.

"No no it's ok."

Well... Sleep tight. I'll call you tomorrow. Good night.

"You too. Good night. "

A smile across chay's face. He looks back at Vegas but his expression is unchanged.

So Chay sighed relief and went back to his sleep.

Chay falls asleep in a short time. Vegas works for a bit more than relaxed his body on the bed after turning off the lights.

After some time he realized the other's body slightly against his. Chay's head is in his shoulder as his small body is brushed over Vegas' skin.

Vegas couldn't push the other but sighed again before closing his eyes.

.
.

The next morning _

Chay wakes up hugging the muscular body of his husband. His head is in Vegas' broad chest.

Chay jumped off the bed and ran towards the bathroom. His little heart is about to pop out of his ribs. After Some time he managed to calm down his expression.

The breakfast went like yesterday. But Chay is looking at Vegas from time to time. Afraid if he finds out.

Vegas didn't say any words. He dropped Chay to his uni again. Chay said thank you and went out.

Vegas is starting his car and his eyes are on the view mirror.

Behind, Macau was waiting for Chay. He hugged Chay almost falling on the ground but managed to stand.

Chay is also talking with him smilingly. Vegas keeps looking until they go out of sight.

He felt a bit something that can't be described in words. He drives back to his office.

.
.

A few days passed like this.

Vegas now drops and picks up Chay from the uni. He helps the younger for study as his mother wants him to do.

And all he can sense is that Macau and Chay are being closer. He called Chay every night before sleeping.

Vegas doesn't mind that much on the other hand he can't deny that he's not fully ok with this.

_______________________________________