Epilogue

.
.
.

After that day things were going smoothly between us. I mean I started feeling more deep connection for them.

But God wasn't willing to give me peace so easily.

After a few days the circumstances started changing. The clan's members started getting hurt by others. The attacks were frequently on the clan.

The chief informed everyone that they were trying to get me.

I felt so hurt because for me lots of them got hurt. But they were trying to protect me.

I got mentally depressed.

My health condition started getting worse. I didn't know what was happening to me. Suddenly one morning I got unconscious.

When I opened my eyes I found my alphas holding my hands with smiles but the worry was clear in their expression.

"What's wrong with me? I'm feeling strange."

"Mac.. our babies are growing inside you.." Kim said in excitement. Kinn also nodded back.

It was a bit hard for me to believe at first. I touched my tummy and breathed heavily. Mixed emotions were roaming around my mind. I was happy but also worried about these little lives.

But my alphas ensured me that they'll not let anyone hurt us.

5 months passed.

Days after days things start changing. As the war was on it's peek my condition was also getting worse.

The anxiety and fear took over me.

Unfortunately I got on an attack. A wolf from another clan broke into the room while I was resting.

It was monstrously large and terrifying. I was consideringly small in front of it. I screamed for help.

I couldn't move so fast because of my tummy. I was holding 2 babies so my tummy was quite heavy.

Some came to help me but more came to help that monster. A bloody fight started. Kim and Kinn also joined.

But I got captured. The sharp nails scratched through my skin. I didn't remember after that. All I heard was my alphas' screaming my name.

When I opened my eyes again I was laying on a rock surface. Unknown faces were around me. Maybe I was in the middle of some ritual.

I thought my life was going to end with my babies. I didn't know how was Kim and Kinn. Tears were rolling down from my eyes.

But then they emerged.

Kinn and Kim were in a full from of werewolves. Holding the might they jumped on the others. One by one the heads were ripped off.

Kim took me over on his back and fleet away while Kinn was fighting.

They saved my life and our babies as well but Kinn didn't come back yet.

We all were worried. Kim went back to help him then they came back together.

This clan won the fight.

They both were injured. But Kinn's condition was bad. I couldn't see them hurting like this.

I run towards and hugged him. I cried. Everything happened because of me.

I lost my dad but I didn't want to lose them. The chief and others convinced me that they'll be fine.

Kim and Kinn went through the treatment the alpha chief gave them for several days. Their condition got better as I felt my soul clam down.

At the same time my physical condition was also not good.

After a few weeks in a full moon night with enduring the greatest pain I gave birth to my babies.

Two little angels. One is a boy another one is a girl.

Both of them were with me holding my hands tightly. When our babies cried first I saw tears on their face with happiness. I can't express the emotions.

I felt truly complete.

.
.

This is how my life came to this point.

From an orphan I got a family. A big family. Two lovers, two little angels & lots of friends.

Now our babies are growing and we're watching them playing. They grow up too fast within 2 months. They can talk even walk. But it's good.

"Kio(Girl).. Mek(Boy).. don't go too far.."

"Okie.. daddy.. " x2

Kim and Kinn are taking them around the jungle. My angles can't turn into werewolves now but they'll be at their 16 years.

After a lot of struggles, I finally found my happiness among them. I just want to keep going like this.

My happiness is my family.

_________________________________The End _

A/N: this is a short story so I cut it short.

Hope everyone likes this.

The next story is about - (Porsche x Mac)

Stay turned!