*2

.
.
.

The next morning _

They sit down for breakfast together.

Vegas' mom likes Chay because of his politeness and soft behavior. She's happy to have him as Vegas' wife.

Vegas and Chay sit their opposite but doesn't want to face each other at this situation.

"Chay, son.. why are you not eating? Isn't it good?"

"No aunt. It's good."

"Call me Mae."

"Ok.. Mae.."

"Don't you have your class today? Well.. things happened so suddenly... But don't worry everything will be alright.. don't skip your classes ok.. Vegas, you drop him before going to the office."

Vegas just nodded silently.

Vegas' mom keeps asking Chay different questions. He answered politely not to make this situation more complicated. Vegas' father is also good towards his son-in-law.

Then Vegas drives Chay to his uni building. The ride was silent.

"Thank you." Chay softly replied before leaving the car.

Chay's mood is still not in a state to talk with anyone smilingly. He entered his class with slow steps.

His best friend Rico grabbed him.

"Chay!!! You took so much time to show up. What about your sister's wedding?"

Chay sighed heavily and crushed down on the bench.

"Chay... You ok?"

"I'm not Rico."

Chay told him everything. Rico kept silent for some time.

"Everything happened just like this... Anyway... Is your hubby handsome?"

"Rico..."

"Buddy... Look... Your sister left because she loves someone else. It's not like you are being a third wheel between two lovers. As you already get married with that man now you have to adopt this situation. You must make him love you and you have to love him as well. Only this can bring good result in this situation. Don't keep yourself apart from him.... If you want... I can help you to seduce him.."

"Rico... He's not that kinda person. And I don't wanna do something like this."

"Hugh... Ok fine. No need to seduce him. Oi... Let go it for now. Let me tell you something about our uni. Look at that hottie..."

Rico points at a student smilingly talking with his friends.

Chay also take a look. Yeah he's handsome and cute at the same time.

"He's the new guy. Macau. Oi... Super hottie and cutie as well. And you know what.. he's joining our painting class... Let's go talk with him."

"No, Rico you go."

"Come on buddy.."

Rico dragged Chay towards Macau. Rico waves her hand.

"Hi Macau..."

"Hi Rico.."

"Hey meet my bestie... Chay. And Chay this is Macau."

"Hello... Nice to meet you.. Chay."

"Ni.. nice to...meet you too... Macau."

"Macau hasn't visit our club yet. Let us show you... Oh shit! I forgot.. I haven't finished my homework yet. Chay you show him. I'll follow you."

"But... Rico..."

"Chay... Can you go with me?"

Chay can't refuse him now. So they went to their club.

Chay starts showing Macau the painting and other things around.

Rico joined them after sometime.

Macau sit with them in the class. Rico talked a lot while Chay is completely silent lost in his deep thoughts.

Macau tried to open up with this cutie.

And after talking for a bit Chay starts feeling a bit comfy around him.

They mostly talked about their studies but it's enough for Chay.

Now he's feeling a bit lighter with Macau soft behavior.

Rico left first because she has to do shopping.

"Chay... You want me to drop you home?"

"No no... It's ok. I can go."

"Ok..."

They start walking side by side and come out of the campus.

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"Huh?..  it's not that... I mean.. "

"If you're waiting then I can accompany you. My friends already left as well."

Chay just nodded. Because he doesn't know if he should go by himself or Vegas is gonna pick him up.

Macau just tells a joke to make the other laugh. It worked.

Chay smiled ear to ear. Macau is looking at him without blinking.

Chay's smile fed away as soon as his eyes met the icy glare of Vegas who's standing a bit away with his car.

"What's wrong, Chay?"

Macau turned around to see Vegas.

Chay moved forward and Macau followed him.

"You're here?" Chay spoke softly with a timed voice.

"Mae asked me to pick you up. Get in."

Chay nodded.

"Chay is this your Phi?"

"Ah... Actually..."

"I'm Vegas" Vegas replied.

"Oh... Suadeekhab P'. I'm Macau. Chay's new friend. Nice to meet you... Chay, thanks for the notes. See you tomorrow. Bye."

Macau smilingly waves his hand then left.

Chay smiled back and his expression again froze when he turned to Vegas.

Vegas just simply shot a glare to Chay.

They went inside the car and drove back.

______________________________________