Epilogue

.
.
.

Tan's POV _

Porsche sits down on the couch while grabbing a drink.

"A drink will be fine to calm down myself."

Again! This man is unbelievable! Can't he see me in front of him?

I dragged him to the bedroom and pushed him down on bed. I kissed him.

"Mmnn...What are you doing?!"

"Why do you need alcohol when you have me?"

"What?!"

"You know you're right. You have the freedom to live your life on your own. Your senior won't lie to you."

"Senior!"

"Yeah ..I'm older than you... Almost 4 years."

"You're kidding me!"

"No.. I already saw your CV. You're Nong Porsche. I'll call you Nong."

His cheeks are flushed red. He looks cute.

"Are you... Scared of me now?"

"What are.. you saying?"

"No matter what situation you are in... I'll be always with you.. after all.. I'm in love with Nong Porsche.."

"Tankhun... I.."

"Don't say anything now.. give yourself some time..."

He almost cried again. I caressed his cheeks and kissed him again. Then his forehead.

"Rest now."

I was about to withdraw myself from his bed.

"Don't go... Stay here..."

I smiled. I hugged him tightly.

"It's too tight, Tankhun.."

Hehe..

.
.

After a few days _

I opened my eyes when the door opens. It's morning and Kinn entered the room.

"Tankhun let's go to the store. Wow... you guys made up! Finally Porsche.. you got your wife.."

"Shut up what are you saying?"

"I'm sorry Kinn. I overslept. I'll be ready right away."

Kinn and Porsche are talking. Kinda quarrelling with each other. I freshened up.

"Porsche... Here's the rent... I've staying here for long enough."

"Rent?... I don't need.. I already earn enough from my job."

"It's not about the money... It's about the contribution from both side.. nothing more than that. Keep it."

"...."

"I wanted to do something as well. It's about supporting each other. And I promised to stay beside you... Let's go kinn."

"Are you going out?"

"Yeah. I'll help kinn with the store. We talked a lot actually. Don't worry you take rest."

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and dragged me. He puts on the helmet and starts driving the bike.

"Hey where are we going? I have to help Kinn.."

"Kinn Kinn Kinn! Kinn is this, Kinn is that! You love me or him?"

"...?!"

What's wrong with him? Is he jealous or something?

We reached another sea beach. He dragged me again. There's something like a small hill.