4"

.
.
.

The whole time I read the book of their history. Indeed it's full of mysteries, wars, Deceptions, Intrigues and confusions.

Well I just didn't know what to do. Yet I couldn't leave them.

.
.

After a few days _

I started feeling much comfortable around them and everyone.

These two always check on me time to time.

I start sleeping between both of them cuddling. They give me goodnight kiss on my forehead every night and a good morning kiss as well.

I know I just blush like tomato everytime they do it.

Now this place started feeling like home. I never felt care from anyone except from my father.

I won't deny that day by day I was falling for them. I didn't know what the future holds but I wanted to be with them. Isn't it strange?

I started feeling an unique connection between us. I know I'm a human but when they're around me I feel much better.

The whole clan through a feast to celebrate the Lunar year. That night the moon was full and beautiful.

There was a big bonfire. They cooked food together. Drinks, food, dance, music all over. I never enjoyed a party like this.

That was the first time I drink a cup of alcohol. It tasted bitter at first but then the taste went better.

I was talking with some others who became my friends. Then I searched for them but they were not there.

I excused myself to search them. I went to our room. I opened the door.

Kim and Kinn was kissing each other. They looked at me. I blushed.

"Our mate is blushing.." Kim smiles at me.

"I disturbed you guys?"

"No... It's full moon and our mating night." Kinn replied.

"Oh..."

"We're not complete without you but we can wait until you're ready." Kim replied.

He placed a kiss on my cheek. Then Kinn hugged me from behind and kissed my nape. I got blushed again.

Their smell attracted me. I really like their smell.

I started feeling hot within the closeness among us.

"Mac.. you ok? You're breathing heavily." Asked Kinn.

"I.. I'm.. ok.. kinda feeling.. hot.."

"Want to take rest?" Kim looked at me with concern.

"No.. I'm ok.. can.. can you.. give me a kiss?"

They looked shocked enough. Well I wanted a kiss so badly. I don't know why I felt that moment. I don't even know how I shamelessly asked them to kiss me.

Kim leaned close and his lips touched mine. It was so warm. I never felt a kiss before that. My heart was racing.

A soft kiss was enough to heat me up even more.

"Mac.. you.."

"I don't mind.. I just.. want to be with you guys.. can we.. do it? I'm ready to be my alphas' mate."

They smiled at me. I know I sounded shameless but that was the only thing I could ask for at that moment.

Kim gave a long kiss while Kinn was kissing my neck from behind. Then Kim opened my clothes. His lips were crawling on my chest. I turned my head and Kinn captured my lips.

I was between them. I moaned between Kinn's lips while my skin was feeling Kim's lips.

I didn't know how our clothes fell down or how we moved to bed. My mind was going crazy.

Kim kissed me and his hand touched my member and stroking it. At the moment I felt Kinn's hands on my buttocks. His lower part was hard enough and asking for permission.

I couldn't say because my lips were sealed. Kinn entered his fingers first. I felt sharp pain but it was erased as Kim was also playing with me.

When my body was ready Kinn pushed himself. I moaned between Kim's lips trying to hold on to his shoulder.

Every thrust inside and stroke on my member.. it made me see the stars..

Kinn cummed inside while I cummed on Kim's hand. My whole body was sweating.

But it wasn't the end because it was Kim's turn. They switched their position.

Kinn kissed all over my skin while Kim thrusted inside.

I knew the night wasn't about to end so soon. We were in heat so we kept going on and on.

My voice become hoarse after moaning their names repeatedly.

I never felt something like this before as I was asking more. Never knew I would met with two alphas together.

My body became vulnerable. I lost all my strength. They cleaned all the mess we made for all night long.

They carefully placed me on bed like I was a fragile Patel. They hugged me.

They were holding me like a treasure that was gonna be lost. But I liked to stay like this even still now.

They kissed my forehead before I drifted into sleep.

______________________________________

A/N: 😩🤧🥲 I don't know what to say because I was also dying with shyness.

Well my brain screw shook off while writing it. I'm not good at writing smuts. Especially a trio. I don't know how many times I delete each line and rewrite again.

So you guys tell me how it is.