*4

.
.
.

Today chay's mood is good and he didn't study after dinner. He's watching TV with his mother-in-law.

They got so close and Chay enjoys watching TV with her. He rarely got time to spend time with his own mom rather than his big sister because she was always busy.

"Hey.. you don't have homework?" Vegas asked who's done with their laughing and chitchatting.

Chay stopped laughing immediately.

"No... Actually I've already finished after classes. I studied with my friends in the library. Macau helped me. So I can enjoy TV with Mae." Chay softly said.

Vegas' eyebrows arched as he heard Macau's name.

"That's good son. See, learn from him. You never finished your work cleverly to spend time with me."

Vegas is silent.

"Son, why don't you invite your friends to our house for dinner?"

"Huh?.. Mae... Actually... They don't know..."

"Yeah I understand. You haven't told them about this marriage right. That's ok son. You can tell them when you're ready. Invite them tomorrow. Vegas won't be at home and your pa as well. They have a business meeting. Don't worry."

"Ah... Ok as you say so..."

Vegas isn't bothered with this.

.
.

The next day_

Rico & Macau come to chay's house for dinner. Chay's mother-in-law is very happy.

Macau & Rico are very polite and she likes them at first sight.

Macau sits next to Chay at the dining table. They're about to start eating suddenly Vegas rushed into the house and headed straight to his room.

10 minutes later he comes down.

"Vegas what's wrong? You rushed in like this."

"I forgot some documents."

"Wanna have dinner? Chay's friends are here too."

He glanced at Macau who was sitting next to Chay and Rico at their opposite. Rico almost screamed at his sight but controlled herself.

They show respect. Vegas nodded.

"No Mae. I'm in a hurry. No need to call. I'll call you back when I'm free. Bye."

Vegas left immediately.

The others have their dinner. Macau, Chay, Rico and Vegas' mom chat a lot.

.
.

As Vegas was out for work Macau took the chance to pickup and drop Chay home to uni.

Vegas got the news after returning back. He just doesn't speak about this. Of course he has nothing to say about this. He can't enter chay's life as long as they give each other a chance.

Vegas doesn't like Macau visiting Chay. He just can't express why he's feeling this way. He and Chay rarely share words and Chay is still not comfortable around or to speak with him.

While he's very cheerful around Macau and Rico.

But the time they spend together makes Vegas feel how innocent Chay is.

Vegas starts feeling good about Chay and getting jealous of Macau as well when Macau's around Chay.

Vegas' mom sensed that after observing some days. So she hits a plan.