4*

.
.
.

Porsche's POV _

I'm not at the airport reception.

Ughh!!! I can't focus! What's wrong with me?!

Strange... I've gotten used to live with Tankhun. Like he's been always here with me as if it was natural that we would be staying like this.

Somehow it feels calm. I share most of the things with him before I can realize. I can't deny that I started to feel way more comfortable with him.

He's a good listener. I barely talk with someone even I don't think I ever openly shared anything with Kinn like this before he asks me. But with Tankhun it's different.

It's a mysterious feeling. Am I falling for him?! NO THIS CAN'T BE!!!

"What's wrong Porsche?" Julia asked be because I said the last line aloud.

"No nothing. Hehe."

"Oh Porsche you're just in time! Some Thai tourists are asking something and English isn't working much. " Juan comes to me.

"Ok I'm coming.... Suadeekhab.. how can I help you?" I asked a couple with a big smile.

"Oh thank goodness! You can speak Thai. I need your help dear. Actually my son is traveling in one of the islands. But we don't know the name. Can you please check the arrival record for us?"

"Sure ma'am. Name please.."

"Tankhun, Tankhun Kransai."

They're Tankhun's parents!!

"Oi.. he just left without a proper explanation. He only left a short massage about living overseas. He also moved out of his apartment and from his work place. I can't even reach his cellphone!! That son of mine! He's in big trouble when I find him!!"

"Honey calm down. Let's find him first."

"Oh... What a coincidence! Tankhun is suppose to work in my hometown. Should I arrange a trip for you two?"

"Is that true!! Oh dear you're a lifesaver. Thank you."

"Sure ma'am this way please."

Woah!! Finally he'll go back. I managed a trip for them. My shift isn't over so I went to work.

I went to my house at 6 o'clock.

"I'm home..."

But silence. No one is here. So Tankhun already got back with his parents.

Ok. But it feels a bit empty. If he's here he would have just come towards me smilingly to say "Good evening. Welcome home."

But he's gone now. I'm missing him.

No no no what I'm thinking. I wanted him to go back.

Finally I can relax. Let's have some beers!

I just sit down on the couch with a beer bottle.

*Chatter sounds*

Some people are talking. I went to the backyard.

"HUGH?!!!"

Tankhun, his parents and Kinn all are here having a party!!!

"Oh it's him!! The polite boy from the airport. Thanks for taking care of my son dear."

"Oh Porsche.. I knew it. You're the one who guided my parents. Thanks."

"Good work buddy!"

"Sorry for imposing on you." His father bowed a little before me.

"Wh.. what's going on here?! I thought you guys were about to take him back."

He's talking with his parents like they didn't hear anything. They started playing on the sea water.

I don't know what to do. I sit down.

"Here drink some.."

"Kinn you arrange this party."

"Yeah look they're really enjoying it."

"Actually I thought they'd  scold him."

"Well Tankhun is living separately from his parents especially his mother ever since he was a child. And that is his step father."

"...?!.. no way... They don't look that way at all."

"Such a cute family, aren't they?"

"Yeah.."

Family. Beautiful family. I don't even remember when I had a moment like this.

"Porsche.."

A voice suddenly hits my ears. I turned around.

"D.. Dad... What are you doing here?"

"Why? Can't a father come to visit his son?"

"You should be resting at home."

"Today I'm free from the work that's why I'm here.. is there a party? Who are they?"

"They're... My guest. They're from foreign."

I looked back.

(Kinn and Tankhun's short conversation)

"Who's he Kinn?"

"He's Porsche's father. He inherited a multinational company in main island."

"Oh I see."

.
.

"What's you plan now Porsche?"

"You already know.."

"I let you study in Europe. I wanted you to handle my business company but you refused. I thought you wanted to do something on your own. Something big in your life. But you're doing nothing as I expected. When will you stop lazing around. At least you should get married to Seattle down your life."

"Dad... I want to lead my life as I want.. why I can't do that.."

"Are you still with that man?"

He pointed at Kinn. Kinn lowered his head and said hello to him.

"...?! No... He's a friend. But still what's wrong if I'm with a man? What if I'm a gay? Please stop criticizing all my decision."

"You..."

"Yeah I love a man!! I want to live my life as I want with whomever I want!! I don't want you to control my life.!"

I spoke out. And then he slapped me.

I don't know what to say.

____________________________________