One

Hey, guys! So, I wanted to give you a brief explanation of how this is going to go. Please, don't judge. This book was originally meant to be written for leisure purposes and not to be published. Also, if any information isn't accurate (which I know some of it isn't), I kindly ask you not to correct me. Like, I said, this was not supposed to be public! Enjoy!

Hayden

"Action!"

I started to laugh, and George Lucas called, "Cut!"

"What is wrong with you today, Christensen?" one of the producers yelled.

George Lucas, my boss, held up a hand. He walked towards me calmly. "Would you like a break, Mr. Christensen?"

"That would be great. Thank you." I hopped out of the device Ewan and I were sitting in and walked to my dressing room.

I bumped into my costar, Natalie Portman on the way.

"Sorry!" Both of us apologized in unison. "It's alright." Then we laughed.

"Sorry I'm late," Natalie said, smiling. I couldn't fathom how beautiful she was. There were no words to describe her beauty. I smiled and cocked my head to the side, listening to her. "Overdue doctor's appointment."

"Oh, yeah." I laughed. "We're on break now. For some reason, I can't focus today. I don't know what it is."

"Hmm. Maybe you're tired."

"Maybe. I think I'll just go home. There's no point in me staying here if I can't focus."

Natalie smiled. "Well, if that's really what you feel, then by all means, do it."

Ewan came running towards me. He saw Natalie and nodded to her. "Good afternoon, Ms. Portman."

"Good afternoon to you, too, Ewan."

Ewan smiled and looked at me. "So, what's going on today?"

"I don't know. I think I'm just gonna go home."

"Alright. Hope you...feel better tomorrow!"

"Thanks." I wanted to ask Natalie to dinner, but Ewan was standing there, so I didn't. I walked in my dressing room and cracked the door. I pulled off my costume and pulled some jeans on. I saw my open desk drawer and went to close it, but instead picked a small photo of Natalie that was lying in it. Soon enough, I was lost in staring at it.

It had to be another ten minutes before I put it down and shut the drawer. I picked up a t-shirt to slip over my head.

"Hayden?" Natalie's soft voice said. She cracked the door open, and I quickly pulled my shirt on. She looked down, trying to hide a smile.

"Yeah?" I responded. I put her picture back into the drawer so she wouldn't see it.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

"Sure." She looked around my dressing room, which was decorated with different types of lights. "Nice room."

"Thanks," I repeated. I was at a loss for words for a moment, but quickly regained them. "I did it myself. You know, wanted to make it a little more comfortable." She nodded, and I decided to add another touch of detail. "I can do it for you sometime, if you'd like."

Natalie smiled. "That would be neat."

I smiled at her and flicked off the lights. "Hey, I wanted to ask you something."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I was going to see if-" I shut the door and we walked out together. "-well, if you wanted to go out to dinner." I started to sweat. "I-I thought it would be weird if I went alone."