Eighty

Hayden & Natalie

So, basically... the end.

Hayden! We can't end our story yet!

Uh... yeah we can. I could end it right now --

No! Wait.

*facepalm* What now, Natalie? We have to get ready for bed, we have Sawyer's graduation tomorrow, and I don't want to be up late tonight.

Well, speaking of that... let's give the fans a little overview of our lives now.

*sighs dramatically* Fiiiine.

Sorry he's so grumpy tonight. You know he loves you guys.

*gives Natalie the dirty/evil glare*

*laughs* Okay, anyway... where do I start? Oh, right! So, it's been about ten years since you guys have heard about us and since we last logged our life...

Today's our wedding anniversary.

Yeah, we've been married for almost twenty years! Isn't it crazy, Hayden? I mean, we're not young anymore!

Nat, if you just realized that...

The graduation that Hayden's been talking about going to tomorrow... it's Sawyer's high school graduation! He got accepted into Harvard -- the school I went to, yay! -- with several academic scholarships and all that jazz.

Yep, he's the one everyone always expects us to brag about. Because he's smarter that all of us.

And Hayden got his hockey player.

Oh, that's right! Yep, Temple's my hockey star. That teenager of mine, we get along great, and not to mention how cute she looks in her uniform, with all the bulky body pads and helmet... she's so easy, too. Not like all the other bratty teenagers out there...

*glares* Maybe for you.

And August wants to be a tennis player. Or an artist. Or an actor. Well, lets just say he's not really sure yet...

He's still young.

And us... we're both still in the film industry, making our way... psh, making our way. Yeah, right! Really I should mention that we're bigger that ever!

Hayden, don't brag!

I'm not! Except I do want to mention that fact that I just won two Oscars this past awards ceremony for best lead actor and best supporting actor.

And I would like to mention that I won an Oscar this past ceremony as well for best lead actress. *grins* We won those awards for being the lead characters in a movie together.

And with that, we close... Rex and Kody, get off the couch, how many times have I told you?! Sorry. Those huskies are pests, even at the ages that they are.

After Kota passed away of old age, we got another boy husky in honor of her. Kody.

Yeah, but he's still not the same.

Of course not. No one can deny he's not the same.

Kota was one of a kind.

Alright, let's not get emotional for our close. Who wants the honor of closing?

Me!

But...

Fine, let's both do it. Thank you for sticking with us, you guys...

Through thick and thin...

Even through our weirdest and craziest moments. We couldn't have come this far without the fans.

We love you guys.

Forever and always. Now I shall get some sleep for Mr. Smarty Pants's graduation tomorrow.

Wait!

Ugh, again?

Yes! Not before we say, with hugs, kisses and tears...

Goodbye, and

THE END

©TheFandomQueen1 Oct. 2016