Thirty Two

Hayden

Ever since I'd gotten the idea of moving back to Canada in my head, I was determined. Vancouver's air was the air I lived and breathed.

Later that day, while Sawyer was taking his nap, I convinced Natalie to sit down at the computer with me and look at houses.

"Hayden, I just don't like this one," she said as I moved on the the fifth house. "It's just not our style at all. And I don't like the size; it's a little too small."

"Okay, well let me tell you what's on my wish list, an then you tell me yours. That way we can narrow it down."

"Fine."

"I want a tennis court, a nice, big pool like we have now, probably 5 to 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Oh, and a big yard."

"Okay. Well, I want a big kitchen. And a big living room would be nice. I want everything to be open-concept."

"Sounds good to me. As long as we have the tennis court and pool, though," I pointed out.

"I know, Hayden, you don't have to remind me," Natalie said, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. But at the same time, she smiled.

So we continued to look for more houses, and by the time we finished for the day, it was dinner time. Sawyer was up and we ate a simple dinner. I bugged Natalie to look at houses again, but she told me we could continue tomorrow. We had found a couple of houses already, but we weren't sure which one we really wanted and were thinking about putting an offer in for all of them, just to see where it would take us.

All I can say is, at least we're getting somewhere.

Sorry for the super short chapter, but I feel like I just really needed to update. Btw, happy new year to everyone! My last update for 2015. : ( Anyway, enjoy the chapter and the start of the new year!

P.S. And since 2016 is here, I put one of the really adorable Haydalie manips I found : ) Enjoy.....