The explanation

I was tied tightly to the office chair. I tried to cut my way out but mittens were tied around my claws, I was truly trapped. The door opened and I saw everyone walk in. I lowered my ears and gulped.
"You have exactly two seconds to start explaining." Blitz said before pulling out his gun. "Starting with telling us why you didn't say Striker was your father."
"He told me to pretend we were strangers. I didn't think much of it because he's my father and I trust him." I admitted. I flinched as he brought the gun close to my face.
"Where did he get that blessed gun?" Moxxie asked.
"That.. I'm not sure about he keeps his weapon information secret and he says when I'm old enough he'll let me know." I said.
"You're nineteen now and he still doesn't trust you?" Loona said.
"He doesn't think I'm responsible enough yet." I said.
"Why did you help him instead of helping us? Aren't we like a second family to you?" He asked.
"I wanted to help.. I did.." I felt my eyes tearing up. "I saw what he did to Moxxie and Millie. I wanted to help but I couldn't betray my dad. I love him he's.. He saved me from that true hell of an adoption center. I love my dad." I said. "I'm sorry I hurt you guys but I couldn't betray my dad. If you all understood the relation him and I had I'm hoping you all would see why I chose him over you." I sighed and closed my eyes. Blitz went quiet, I opened my eyes and saw him looking at Loona.
"What?" Loona asked. He looked back at me. I closed my eyes and lowered my head.
"I know you can never forgive my betrayal, but know I truly did want to help. If.. If the only way you all can heal is by killing me.. I won't try to convince you otherwise.. Just say goodbye to my dad for me.. And tell him I'm sorry.." I waited. And waited. And waited. Until..
"Okay. Let's put it to a vote. Who votes we set her free? I vote yes since I can understand a relationship you'd want to keep each other safe." I opened my eyes and saw his hand up, he looked at Loona. Moxxie was a bit quiet before putting up his hand.
"I vote we keep her alive. I heard her begging for my forgiveness and apologizing for betraying us." Moxxie said.
"I say we kill her! Her dad threw me into a bear trap!" Millie said angrily.
"I didn't even know there was bear traps in there.." I whispered.
"What was that?" Blitz asked.
"I didn't know there was bear traps in her basement. My dad signaled that we were going to keep them alive because I cared about them." I told him. Moxxie looked at Millie.
"Oh fine." She raised her hand.
"I guess. There's just something about you that seems familiar. And I can't figure it out. I don't think I can find out if your dead." Loona said, lifting her hand.
"Alright. We're agreed." Blitz said before going behind me and untying me. I got up and rubbed my wrists.
"I'll.." I sighed. "I'll try to keep my dad from killing Stolas." I told him.
"Really? Even though he's your dad?" Blitz asked.
"I won't hurt him but I'll try to convince him otherwise." I told him. He nodded. "Also does this mean I'm fired from IMP?" I asked.
"No.. No I won't fire you. We could still use you. If Striker gets any sudden plans I'll trust you to tell us." He said. I nodded.
"I will sir. He may be my dad but you all spared me. I'll tell you anything when I find it out." I told him.
"Good. Now get home before your dad gets suspicious." Blitz said.
"Yes sir." I said before quickly leaving to Wrath. I found the train tracks and slid down them. I tripped when trying to jump due to my leg still being injured and flopped on the ground. My dad saw me and ran up to me, picking me up and hugging me.
"Hoco! I was so worried. Are you okay?" He asked me.
"I'm alright dad, I always bounce back, you know that, also they did semi-kidnap me." I said rubbing my neck. He grabbed my hand and sat me down on a chair before getting his knife and trying to get the bullet out of my leg, it hurt but I knew it was going to.
"What did you say?" He asked me.
"I told some lies, that I cared about them so they wouldn't kill me or fire me." I told him.
"You don't actually care about them?" He asked me.
"After what Loona did to me?" I clenched my hand into a fist. "I'm still going to make her pay. Starting with Blitz." I growled.
"That's my girl." He said as he got the bullet out then picked up his first air kit and began to sew my wound closed.
"The only one I really care about is the weak imp, Moxxie. He's nice but I don't care about him more then you dad." I said and slightly whimpered. "Ow."
"Sorry sweetheart, did I poke a nerve?" He asked.
"No I don't think so, just a random prick I didn't expect to feel." I told him.
"Good girl. Strong as always." He gave me a rub on the back before helping me up. "Can you walk?"
"I can, the bullet in my foot hurt but I pried it out the first chance I got and wrapped my wound up." I told him.
"Smart girl. And I promise, we'll get revenge on Blitz. He took everything away from you like the royals did to me." He said.
"Not everything, because I still have the best dad ever.." I hugged him.