The circus

Disclaimer- Instead of the flashback of Blitz in the circus and meeting Stolas it'll be how Hoco was adopted into the circus.
"Fizzarolli, meet your new hellhound. She'll be assigned to protect you." Cash Buckzo said, handing the small hellhound pup to the small Fizzarolli.
"Wow! A hellhound for me? She's so cute!" Fizzarolli said, placing down the small little hellhound.
"Yeahhh just make sure you take care of her." Cash Buckzo said before walking away to drink.
"What's your name hellhound?" Fizzarolli asked.
"Hoco!" She said.
"That's such a cute name! My name is Fizzarolli! But you can call me Fizz." He said, giving the hellhound a pet on the head. She smiled and her tail wagged.
"Fizz!" Blitzo said, walking through a curtain. "Time to preform- Hey what's that?" He asked, kneeling down to look at the hellhound.
"This is my new hellhound! Assigned to guard me, her name is Hoco." Fizzarolli said, picking her up. "Oh! I think I'll take her out there with me so she can watch! Who knows, maybe she'll want to become a performer!" He said before walking with Blitzo out onto the preforming area. Fizzarolli stopped. "Blitzo I forgot the props!" He said. Hoco stopped paying attention. Once she saw a giant bouncy ball. She immediately got excited and jumped on it. Bouncing on the ball and rolling around on it. She heard the crowd cheering but she didn't care. She just wanted the fun of bouncing and rolling.
"Hey Fizz I think your hellhound is onto something." Blitzo said.
"Well we never cleaned up the giant bouncy balls from the last performance, should we try it?" Fizzarolli said.
"I don't see why not. We need to preform if we don't want my dad yelling at us anyways." Blitzo said, rolling a couple of bouncy balls toward them. Fizzarolli quickly jumped on the ball and rolled around Hoco. Blitzo tried to balance on one but nearly fell. Hoco gently bumped into his ball and got him balancing. She rolled away. Fizz rolled around Blitzo laughing.
"Come on Blitzo! Just roll!" He said, but as soon as Blitzo tried he fell off. The audience went quiet and Fizzarolli looked worried. Hoco immediately realizing it quickly jumped off her ball, gently whacking it with her tail. She landed on Blitzo's bouncy ball before bouncing off of his bouncy ball and over to where her rolled off to. She whacked Blitzo's ball away and continued jumping from hers to Blitzo's and pushing the ball she bounced off of.
"Fizz! Join me!" Hoco said, pushing one of the bouncy balls toward Fizzarolli. Fizzarolli laughed.
"Well that does look fun! Alright!" He said, jumping on a different ball. Doing the same thing as Hoco. They kept going it until Buckzo came out and said the performance was over. Fizzarolli and Hoco rolled behind the curtains while Blitzo grabbed the balls and walked back as well. Hoco started bouncing on the ball as Fizzarolli got off, she fell off and almost hit the ground until Fizzarolli caught her. Cash Buckzo came back with a laugh.
"That was a smart move Fizzarolli, I think you only attracted more fans with the bouncy balls Blitzo forgot to put away." He said.
"That wasn't my idea, it was my hellhound's idea. She's a smart one." Fizzarolli said, petting Hoco on the head. After spending a lot of time in the circus Hoco and Fizzarolli became very popular, until the dreadful day came.
"Alright everyone that's all!" Cash Buckzo said. "Fizzarolli and Hoco will need to rest, but they'll be accept autographs for a nice price." He said before going backstage.
"Fizzarolli! You did a great job today!" One of the other performers said, kicking Hoco away. "Let me get you a drink!" He walked away. Hoco stared at the performer as they walked away. She silently followed them as they got a drink then pulled out a small bottle. "Now for the poison.." They poured a strange liquid in the drink before going to Fizzarolli and handing him the drink. Hoco reacted quickly smacked the drink away, spilling it before pouncing on the performer, scratching, biting, clawing, doing anything to punish them for trying to kill Fizzarolli.
"Hoco what are you doing!?" Blitzo shouted before kicking the hellhound off. She winced.
"What's going on over here?" He shouted before noticing the dead performer. "Who did this!?"
"Fizz's hellhound!" Blitzo shouted.
"Wait! She was just protecting me!" Fizzarolli said.
"From what!?" Blitzo shouted. Fizzarolli opened his mouth then closed it.
"I-I don't know." Fizzarolli said before looking away from Hoco.
"F-Fizz- YELP!" Hoco was grabbed by the scruff of her neck.
"I'll take care of this. Everyone back to work." Cash Buckzo said, carrying the little hellhound out.
"W-Wait! He was trying to poison Fizzarolli!" Hoco whimpered. Buckzo ignored her before throwing her in the back of a car. Hoco went quiet as Buckzo drove the car. She didn't say anything. She waited until suddenly the car stopped. Buckzo opened the door and grabbed her and threw her.
"That's for killing one of my performers! Now I'll be losing money because of you." He said angrily.
"B-But Fizz-" She started.
"Oh your little show is over. What was his nickname for you? 'Hoco-Loco' and your nickname for him? 'Fizzy-Wizzy?' And the little side show you two made. Ha! Stupid name. 'Fizzy-Wizzy and Hoco-Loco Performance'? Well it'll be cancelled from here. See you never. Hellhound." Buckzo said before getting in the car and driving away.
"Wait! Wait!" Hoco tried following.
"Hellhound got out!" Hoco suddenly felt something wrap around her neck and she was dragged back into the adoption agency. She was thrown into a cage. She winced as her back slammed into the wall.
"Hey, you okay?" A hellhound asked. Hoco sniffled.
"I think so. I just wanted to go home." Hoco said, tears falling down her face.
"Hey, it's okay, you'll be okay." The hellhound gently petted her head.
"Thanks.. What's your name?" Hoco asked.
"My name is Vortex. What's yours?" He asked.
"Hoco, I really hope we become good friends." She smiled.