IMP?

"I'm not saying I'm firing you but I'm just asking you to get a job." Dad said. I grunted and whimpered. "Don't give me that, your eighteen now, you should at least try something. Maybe you'll like it more."
"But dad-" I started.
"No buts." He said.
"But-" I started again but the hiss he gave me to stop. I sighed and lowered my ears. "Yes dad.. But where?" I asked.
"I heard there's a imp that started his own business in the Pride Ring. You remember how to get there right?" He asked me.
"Yes dad. What's the name of the place?" I asked.
"Hell if I know, now I need to take this call. I've had them on hold for about ten minutes now." He said before walking away. I sighed.
Well I'm not taking a train when I've been practicing memorizing magic spells. To the Pride Ring.
I opened a portal and walked in, nearly bumping into two sinners just taking a step through.
"Hey watch it bitch!" One of them shouted at me.
"At least I'm not a son of one." I said to insult him, he looked like a wolf but I knew he was a sinner. He growled but his friend grabbed him and pulled him away. I began walking around.
I've never been to the pride ring before. I should've gotten more information on this.
I nearly bumped into a tall white and pink sinner.
"Watch it clutz." They said, their voice was definitely male.
"S-Sorry sir, I'm just looking for the imp that started his business." I apologized.
"Oh that? It's in the second circle, come on I'll take you." The stranger said. I felt my tail slightly wag.
"Thanks sir!" But just as soon as we took a step.
"Angel! There you are!" A female said, she had a use x over one of her eyes, she immediately stopped us.
"Ugh, Vaggie, of course. What is it?" He asked.
"You're supposed to be back at the hotel! What are you doing?" She asked him.
"Little wolf got lost so I'm helping her find where she needs to go, doesn't that count as a 'redeeming quality'?" He asked.
"Depends, you aren't taking her to a turf war right?" She asked, I tilted my head.
"What's a Turf War?" I asked. She looked at me. "I'm a hellhound. I haven't really been to the pride ring and my dad asked me to try and get a job somewhere up here. I got lost and your friend found me." I said.
"We aren't friends." They both said at the same time.
"Anyway. Can I at least show her the way before you drag me back?" He asked.
"Fine. I guess Charlie will actually be excited to hear your helping, someone." The girl said before walking away. I walked away with the tall sinner, I couldn't help but stare at him.
"Ya got your eyes on something toots?" He asked me.
"Sorry sorry! I just.. I feel like I've seen you somewhere before. But I can't remember where." I admitted before looking away. "I didn't mean to offend you.." We stayed silent for a minute.
"You probably saw me in a few adult movies I've been in." He said. I was thinking he might've been right. "Also you didn't offend me, I'm used to stares." He chuckled. "Anyways we're here." He said. I looked up at the huge building. I felt my tail begin to wag.
"Thank you thank you!" I said happily. "Thank you Mr... Uh.." I paused.
"Angel Dust. But you can call me Angel." He said before walking away. "See ya around kid!" He waved goodbye. I waved goodbye to him before breathing in and walking in. I felt my heart begin to race with anger, Loona was sitting over at the receptionist desk. I shook my head slightly before walking over.
"Hello." I said. She looked up from the magazine she was reading. "I'm here about the job." I pulled out a small folded up piece of newspaper and handed it to her. It was a paper my dad gave me. She grabbed it and looked at it. She read it then looked up at me.
"Do I know you?" She asked. I paused.
"No, I'm just here for the job." I said, Loona rolled her eyes before throwing the piece of paper to the side, I quickly snatched it.
"The office on my right." She said before going back to her magazine. I slowly walked over and knocked on the door.
"Come in!" I heard a male voice shout. I opened the door and walked in. "Who are you?" The imp asked me.
"My name is Hoco. I'm here about the job?" I handed him the piece of paper. He looked it over.
"Look lady I don't know if you noticed but we already have a hellhound working here, my daughter our front." He said.
He's the one that adopted Loona? Don't get distracted.
"I know, I understand, but I was thinking that since she's your daughter it would be easier to work with a hellhound your not related to, but if you don't need another hellhound I'll go." I said, turning around walking to the door.
"Wait a minute now. This interview didn't even start yet." He said, I stopped and sat down on the chair across from him. "Tell me about yourself." He said.
"I'm a hellhound with normal abilities. I'm 18. My dream is to be an assassin. I've always wanted to get incredibly handy with guns. And I'm loyal when I'm needed. I live in wrath with my dad, I'm working on getting my own place. If you give me this job I'll be as handy with a gun as I can possibly ever be." I said honestly. The imp smiled at me.
"Welcome to the team, payment will be slow but I'm sure that won't be a problem, I'm Blitz the O is silent."