Western Energy

I grabbed my phone as I whimpered in pain. I called Blitz.
"Hello?" He asked.
"Blitz.." I whimpered.
"Hoco!? Where the fuck are you!?" He shouted.
"I'm way too sick.. I can't come to work today-" I threw up in the bucket my dad left beside me. "Today unfortunately.." I finished.
"Alright that's fine, can't have you getting Loonie sick since we're on our way to get her the hellbies s-h-o-t. Get better soon Hoco, bye." Blitz said before hanging up. I called my dad.
"Hoco?" He asked.
"Dad.. Are you going to get the medicine soon?" I asked him.
"Very soon, just need to finish this last task, I need to finish it at home and I'll pick up the medicine after I'm done." He said before hanging up. Rested my head on my bed and slowly fell asleep. I woke up to loud singing.
"He's Striker, he-" A small imp was singing. My dad noticed they had woken me up.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M TRYIN' TO DO MY FUCKING JOB! AND LET MY DAUGHTER SLEEP! YOU JUST WOKE UP WITH YOU COMIN' IN HERE SINGING ABOUT ME FOR THE MILLIONTH FUCKING TIME! LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE, YOU FREAKS!" He shouted at them and they strolled away. I noticed the one beside him, it was Stolas.
"How does one get their own theme song?" He asked, I tried reaching for my phone to call Blitz but my dad quickly took my phone.
"You're not going to rest if your on your phone so I'm sorry but you need to relax." He said before gently petting my head. "I'll get you your medicine." He said. I nuzzled his hand before resting my head, he stood over me, smiling, then I fell asleep. I was suddenly shot up by a loud shout.
"AAAGH!" I felt my heart beating. My dad looked at me before angrily hissing at Stolas. I whimpered as I leaned over the bucket and threw up. I whimpered before throwing up again.
"YOU. Don't get to talk over me!" He slapped Stolas with his tail. "I don't have to listen to your bullshit! All you royals ever do is try to talk over us! Don't bother trying to use your little eye trick on me; those ropes ain't gonna let you do anything. Got somethin' to say about that? Your Highness?" Stolas grunted as my dad jammed his foot into his wounded shoulder over and over again.
"Well, you seem to be forgetting; you are working for a royal right now!" Stolas kicked my dad, he hissed and grabbed his leg before breaking it. I felt my chest hurt before I threw up.
"D-Dad.." I called weakly. My dad quickly stopped paying attention to Stolas and ran over to me.
"What's wrong?" He asked me.
"My stomach is hurting.." I whimpered, starting to cry. He wiped my tears before running off, he grabbed me a bag of small slivers of meat.
"Eat them slowly. They have some medicine that should ease your pain." He told me, I nodded, I took a sliver and slowly ate it. He slowly walked back over to Stolas.
"You're a caring dad.." He said.
"What's it to you, your highness?" He hissed before stabbing his leg. Stolas grunted.
"I-If you need the money I can give it to you to spare my life for her medicine!" He told him.
"No need. Your wife is already offering more then enough." He said. I couldn't pay attention since my stomach started hurting, I threw up again. I took another sliver and slowly ate it, I continued doing the same thing over and over again. After a long time I looked over and noticed my dad about to finish Stolas off, I was about to say something when his phone rang. "Hello?" He asked. I couldn't hear anything. "I'm kinda in the middle of killing him." He said. He covered Stolas's mouth with his tail before sighing. "Yes, ma'am." He said, before sighing and throwing his phone, breaking it.
"Dad that's your seventh phone this month.." I told him weakly.
"Don't worry about that, we're going to get your medicine sweetie." He told me before turning to Stolas. My stomach ached very hard before I threw up. I whimpered in pain and cried slightly. My ear twitched. "I think these reds might be a pretty trophy; can't have you seeing me again, can we?" I heard my dad say. I was about to say something but that's when we heard a loud horn. Then the IMP truck came crashing in, Moxxie shot at my dad, my dad easily dodged a d threw the knife at Moxxie. Hitting the gun and jamming it. He looked over at me and after realizing how scared I was, he ran to me and grabbed me, he hid me behind a huge rock and went to go deal with his two intruders. I started crying and whimpering. I peeked out and saw the statue about to crush my dad. I panicked and weakly whispered a spell. I opened a portal just underneath him, just in time for him to get away without major injuries. I winced in pain as he landed beside me, he grabbed me and checked me up and down.
"Dad.." I said weakly. He hugged me.
"Thank you for saving my life.. I love you sweetheart." He peeked over the rock we were hiding behind and hissed. "Fuck.. We'll find a way for you to get the medicine." He told me, gently petting my head as Moxxie and Millie left with Stolas. "I promise." He told me. "Sleep for now Hoco."
"Okay dad.." I leaned against him, my eyes started falling heavy. I was so weak. Still so weak from being so sick. I slowed my breathing to be more calm. Then my dad called over the horses and put me on Merciless. And soon enough, everything slowly fades to black.