Truth Seekers

We watched Blitz throw the dead body of our victim into the trash while accidentally hitting a cat.
"Shhhhh! Remember, we can't be seen." Blitz said, I was in my human form, I brushed my fingers through me hair as I was going to offer to help him down until he slammed the lid closed and he fell.
"Pardon my words, sir, but you're currently being the loudest." Moxxie said, I nodded in agreement until I walked over to the wall and waited for Loona to open the portal. I opened my phone.
You have 6 new messages from Octavia ❤️
Awe shit.
I swiped my phone open just as Blitz talked.
"I said shuuush your dick-sucking lips, Moxxie!" He said.
"Hoco are you available to talk? - Octavia"
"I really want to see if your available tonight. - Octavia"
"It's okay if your not obviously. - Octavia"
"If your busy I don't mind rescheduling! - Octavia"
"Hoco? - Octavia"
"Are you okay? - Octavia"
"I'm okay. Just busy with work. - Hoco."
That's when Loona finally opened the portal. Millie and I walked through and we turned around and waited for the others. Moxxie started walking toward us but just then Blitz jumped on him.
"GET DOWN!" He shouted. We saw a human with a net gun then another one jumped in front of us. I was about to go bite her head off but Blitz shouted. "LOONA! CLOSE IT!" He shouted, Loona quickly closed it.
"Wait no!" Millie shouted, I grabbed her, holding her back as the portal closed. She punched me square in the face and began punching at the wall.
"Shit! Shit, shit, shit!" Millie began to cry, she fell to her knees, I elbowed Loona and she took a step toward Millie.
"You, uh... You okay, there?" She asked. Millie got up, I thought she may be stupid and try to grab the book so I snatched it from Loona.
"What're you doing sittin' there?! The boys are in trouble! Open it again!" She ordered.
"Blitz was using a total of zero euphemisms, innuendos, or swears. That means it was serious, which means we don't open it until-" Loona started but Millie grabbed me and held my face very close to hers.
"Open the fucking portal, now!" She shouted at me. I whimpered and nodded. Quickly opened the book as Loona got supplies. We all stepped through the portal, Loona and I changed into our human forms as Millie stepped out. "They aren't here...!" Millie whined. Loona picked her up and we quickly got Blitz and Moxxie's scent.
"It smells like they went this way." I said, Loona put Millie in her backpack.
"Come on... Let's find the dumbass twins." Loona said as we started to run. Soon enough we found ourselves outside the building. I noticed a window and took Millie from Loona and held her up to the window. Millie got the message and went through, opening the door for us. We quickly went in and sneaked the best we could past all the humans. But soon enough we were caught, and we were surrounded by agents. Millie tossed me a knife, so I got to work, left and right we made those humans fall. Some even tried to make a poor attempt to escape but Loona threw Millie on command and she took care of our issue.
"Damn! You're pretty agile for an old lady!" Loona commented.
"Loona she's like five years older then you, and seven years older then me." I commented. We kept walking until we found one of those keypads. Millie looked closely at it.
"Try one." She said. Loona pressed one five times and the door opened.
"That was stupid." I said. We quickly went in, I found some humans hiding and quickly took care of them while Loona and Millie cleared us away. She got us into a room.
"Help me to the ceiling!" She said I nodded before jumping on the table and breaking a hole in the ceiling. Loona grabbed the two humans and smashed their heads together just as Millie went up. It didn't take long before one tried to stab Loona in the leg but I quickly turned the knife on them. Loona then smashed one of their heads through the glass while I made sure the other would stay down.
"Loony!?" Blitz shouted. I broke through the glass.
"You guys are safe!" I shouted happily.
"Get your asses out here before MORE FUCKERS SHOW UP!" Loona shouted. Throwing the human into the one I took care of, she jumped down and we both went back into our hellhound forms, she dropped the weapons. We all quickly grabbed weapons and saw more humans quickly surround us.
"Ooookay, I've had one too many emotions for today! Guys..." Blitz turned to us. "Let's fuck these fuckers up!" He shouted. I didn't hesitate and quickly started going crazy. Biting off heads, limps, biting out organs, left and right and occasionally shooting them with a gun I grabbed. Eventually the gun ran all out of ammo so I just threw it and hit someone in the head with it.
"BLITZ! KNIFE ME!" I shouted, Blitz didn't hesitate and threw a knife, which I quickly caught and used it to defend myself and slaughtered as many humans as I could.
"LOONY BEHIND YOU!" I heard Blitz shout, Loona didn't turn around in time so I threw the knife and got the agent behind her right in their skull. Right after I realized I didn't have a weapon Blitz finished the rest of with a rocket launcher. Moxxie ran to us.
"Oh, crumbs! Is everyone okay?" He asked them Blitz jumped on him.
"WOOOOOO! How's THAT for demon scum?!" He shouted. I chuckled. Suddenly there was red lights. "Oh, shit! C'mon, fam! Let's blow this cocksicle joint!" Blitz said, we began to run toward the door but they slammed in our faces.
"Hey!" Loona shouted. I gasped, realizing we were trapped.
"Quick! The book!" Moxxie said, I opened it, Loona and I both looked into it.
"We can't red anything in this light!" I shouted.
"We can't see dick!" Loona said. We looked up worried. I quickly checked myself. Blitz did too.
"Well, shit. Looks like we've milked this weapon tit dry, and now we're out of badassery." Blitz said as the humans approached.
"Not yet we are.." I said.
"Hoco what are you-?" I cut off his question by running at the humans. "Hoco!" Blitz shouted as I bit one of their arms. The other shot me and hit me in my cheek. I refused to let go until he hit me right in the eye with the gun, then the human kicked me and I crashed into the wall. I winced as I looked up at them. Loona grabbed me and pulled me to the rest of the group.
"Ha! You demons aren’t goin' anywhere now! Haaa!" The human laughed. I could barely see anything but Blitz holding his arms up to protect us. Loona and I growled but I couldn't even see the humans due to how swollen my eye was now. We watched as everything unfolded from here.
"Who daaares threaten... my impish little plaything?" A voice said. I tried to blink but my eye was in too much pain.
"Who said that?!" One of the humans said. He held his gun toward me but Loona got in front of me. I couldn't see anything from here. Nor could I listen and I tried to tend to my cheek. After a while the lights turned back on and I was able to see, it was Stolas.
"Stolas? Wha-... A- Wh- Hold on, how did you know that we needed help?" Blitz stuttered.
"I have my ways, darling. Are you alright?" Stolas asked, holding Blitz sweetly.
"Ugh, I'm fine Stolas." Blitz told him.
"Mm. Good." Stolas said before getting rough with Blitz face. "How the FUCK... did you get caught by humans?! Are you little creatures not being careful up here?! You know, if you get in trouble, I get in trouble! WE... don't want that!" Stolas said, I gently grabbed his wrist.
"Apologies your highness, they caught all of us off guard." I told him. He gave me an angry look. I quickly took a step back.
"Yeah, you can unclench your bird-puss, Stolas. It’s not gonna happen again, 'kay?" Blitz told him.
"Luckily for you... most don't believe the word of the demon-obsessed lunatics. They are seen as kooks! Kooks! Such a silly word! Now! Let us all return!" Stolas said with a chuckle, then opened a portal.
"Yes, please. I'd like to get back to the correct hellhole as soon as possible." Moxxie said, I giggled before stepping through the portal. I was about to walk away since I needed to get my cheek looked at but Loona stopped me in the hallway.
"Hey.. Thanks." She said.
"What for?" I asked.
"Saving my life. When that agent was behind me. You could've kept your knife so you can keep protecting yourself but instead you chose to save my life. Thank you." She said. I wanted to smile but I huffed instead.
"Don't think about it." I told her.
"Also thanks for trying to save us when the.. When they had us cornered." She said.
"You all spared me. I had to return the favor. Now. We're even." I told her before walking away. My dad was not going to be happy hearing about this.