Unhappy Campers

I walked in the office, panting from how tired I was from running.
"So sorry I'm late! I had to stop at the Sloth Ring and pick up my prescription!" I said, opening my bottle of pills and taking on. I instantly wanted to spit it out but I forced myself to swallow it.
"Hoco! Just in time! You'll never believe it! Blitz put me in charge of a detective case!" Moxxie said.
"That's great Mox! So what are we doing?" I asked, smiling. Moxxie went slightly quiet. "What?" I asked, tilting my head, still smiling.
"Well, I was thinking this case might just be a me and Millie case, without you." He said, sounding a bit nervously.
"Without me? But.. I always go with you guys on these types of things." I said, my smile fading.
"I know I know I know!" Moxxie quickly said. "But wouldn't you.. Um.. Like a break?" Moxxie asked. I sighed.
"If you don't want me coming just say you don't want me coming Moxxie." I said, shoving the book in his arms. "Have fun." I said, feeling hurt I turned around and headed towards the door.
"Hoco wait, where are you going?" Moxxie asked me.
"I'm going to the Gluttony Ring. There's people there that actually want me there." I told him.
"Hoco I didn't mean to hurt-" I slammed the door and left the building. I sniffled as I got my phone out. I called Vortex.
"Hello? Hoco? What's up?" He asked.
"Tex.. I want to go to the Gluttony Ring. I'm at the IMP building." I told him.
"I'm on my way, I'll be there right away." He said before handing up. I crossed my arms, I looked back at the building, after a few minutes his car was in front of me. "Hey girl, you good?" He asked, I got in.
"Yeah, just, some of my coworkers don't want me around right now." I said.
"What about Loona?" He asked.
"Loona's passed out at her desk and last time I tried to wake her up she punched me in the eye." I told him. He gave me a concerned look. "It didn't hurt that much. Let's just go to Gluttony." I said.
"Alright then." Vortex said before driving. He wasn't slow. Either, we were in the Gluttony Ring in less then ten minutes. He stopped in front of the Bee's mansion. We both got out of the car and walked in.
"Awooa awooa! Hey girl!- Is something wrong?" Bee asked me. "You're energy tastes different." She said with concern.
"A couple of her coworkers were mean to her, basically showing that they didn't want her around for today." Vortex told her.
"Oh girl I'm so sorry! Come on, you can chill with us if you want to." She said.
"Thanks Bee." I said, Bee gave me a hug. I hugged her back.
"Now come on! Vortex tells me your eyes a girl!" Bee said before pulling me away. She sat me on a couch and handed me a drink. I chuckled.
"Vortex you snitch!" I laughed.
"What can I say? Why don't we help you get a date with her?" Vortex asked.
"Oh no no no! I'm way too nervous to ask her out." I said, suddenly Bee took my phone. "Bee!" I blushed. I tried taking my phone back but she started flying and laughing. She quickly unlocked my phone. "Wait wait stop!" I blushed hard as she called Octavia. She threw my phone over to Vortex.
"Hello?" I heard Octavia's voice, I realized Bee accidentally put it on speaker.
"Hey, owl girl, I'm a friend of Hoco, she has something she needs to ask you." Vortex said, quickly throwing my phone to Bee.
"Yeah it's super important! Like she needs to ask you right now!" Bee said before shoving the phone beside my ear. I grabbed it and gulped.
"H-Hey Octavia." I said nervously.
"Finally it's you, what did you want to ask me?" She asked. I looked at Bee and Vortex, they gestured me to ask. I gulped.
"Um.. I was wondering if you um.." I looked over at them again and they both gave me a thumbs up. "If you wanted to go on a-a date?" I asked before facepalming. Preparing myself for rejection.
"Sure. How does tomorrow night work?" She asked. I felt my tail wag as I looked back at Bee and Vortex and held my thumb up.
"Tomorrow works! What time?" I asked her.
"Does 7:30 work for you?" She asked.
"Of course! 7:30 will work! I can pick you up at your place!" I told her.
"See you tomorrow then." Octavia said before hanging up. I squeaked with excitement.
"EEEEEE OH MY SATAN I WOULD BE KILLING YOU GUYS IF THIS DIDN'T WORK OUT SO WELL BUT OH MY SATAN IT DID WORK! WE HAVE A DATE TOMORROW!!" I said excitedly.
"Girl you should be thanking us! You got a date with your favorite girl! Awooooo!" Bee said, doing a fake howl. I howled with the other hellhounds.
"I can not thank you guys enough for this!" I said before pulling them both into a hug. "This is the best day ever!!" I said excitedly.
"Now that we're all hyped and excited let's take some pills to keep this mood up!" Bee said before handing all of us some pills. I dropped mine in my drink and shook it. I knew it would dissolve since Bee knew I didn't like swallowing pills. We took the pills and we were out for a long time. By the time I woke up I checked my phone.
"Oh shit!" I shouted.
"Wha-huh?" Vortex went.
"Hey, you sober enough to drive me back to IMP?" I asked.
"Uh, yeah. Let's go." He said, we walked to his car and got in, he quickly drove me back to IMP. I got in just in time as the others came back, I sat in my chair and tried not to pant. They all flopped in their seats.
"Gonna be honest, Moxxie, not too bad for your first solo mission." Blitz told Moxxie.
"Reeeeeally, siiiir?" Moxxie said excitedly.
"Nooo, no, not really. You're a fucking disgrace." Blitz said, gaining his attitude. He looked at me. "Yeah and everyone can go home now. I'd rather be alone." He said, I nodded and got up, getting a taxi and going straight to Wrath.