Exes and Oohs

Loona, Moxxie and I were all sitting at the table. I was scrolling through my phone.
"You know," Moxxie started, Loona and I looked up. " I checked the scale today." He inhaled. "And it said I lost two pounds this week." Loona looked at Moxxie up and down before sighing and rolling her eyes.
"That's nice Moxxie." I said, going back on my phone, Moxxie smiled at me before glaring at Loona.
"I. Am not. FAT!" Moxxie shouted. Suddenly Millie kicked in the door. She was mumbling so angrily, I couldn't really understand what she was saying. She slammed her cup on the table, I froze as she pressed the button and got the cardboard human out and quickly attacked it. Moxxie and I looked at each other, I looked over at Millie then back at Moxxie. He seemed to get the message.
"Millie, honey. Is everything okay?" He asked. She hissed response before calming down.
"Yeah. Just...bumped into an ex." Told him before her tail twitched.
"Oh! Oh..." Moxxie went.
"He just kept going on about how he has money now, 'a bright future,' and 'a bigger cock'." Millie said.
"Wait, what?" Moxxie asked, he looked at me and I shrugged.
"Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to-" She suddenly punched a filing cabinet. Then Blitz walked into the room.
"What the fuck is all this noise? I got a client!" Blitz shouted.
"Sorry, sir. I'll get this all cleaned-" Moxxie looked at a picture. "What is this?" He asked.
"Uh, research! For science! Just put it back correctly, okay? Alphabetize them." He said before going back into his office. I got up and started helping Moxxie with the pictures. After a bit Blitz looked out the window.
"What the fuck is that?" He asked, just as soon as I looked back something broke through the wall and I saw a helicopter. "Satan's ass crack! Enough with the walls shit, we have a door!" He shouted, then the other papers around me flew out the window, I grabbed as many as I could. "MY RESEARCH!" Blitz shouted. I quickly shoved the other pictures in the filing cabinet.
"I.M.P? Right this way, please!" The shark pilot called. I walked over.
"Uh, sir?" Moxxie asked before pulling out a gun, Millie with a knife, and me with a crossbow my dad gave me. "What's going on?"
"Now, don't worry! It's just some fancy shmuck from Greed wanting to do business with us." Blitz said as we followed him to the helicopter. Loona stayed behind. I walked to the helicopter and sat down, I waited for the others.
"Is this thing safe?" Millie asked, noticing her broken seatbelt.
"Don't worry, we are professionals!" The pilot shouted before flying away. I held on the best I could. I looked out the window and noticed we were already in Greed.
"I hate this place." Moxxie said.
"Oh, yeah. This is your old stomping ground, isn't it, Mox?" Blitz asked.
"Yeah, unfortunately. I grew up just over there, swore I'd never come back, and- uh uh- what- what, where are we going? What- Blitz, who did you say this meeting was with?" Moxxie asked nervously.
"I'm not sure, just some rich somebody or other who wants to do biz at his place." Blitz said, that's when we landed.
"Oh, no, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" Moxxie shouted. Moxxie looked scared, I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and gestured him forward, he was hesitant before moving.
"There he is!" We looked forward and saw an imp. "There's my boy! Get over here and give your daddy a hug!" He said.
"'Daddy'?" Millie, Blitz and I asked.
"I only let Moxxie call me that unless you pay me!" He laughed.
"Guys, um," Moxxie cleared his throat. "this is my father, Crimson. Sir, this is my boss, Blitz, my coworker Hoco. And my-" Moxxie said.
"Millie! I'm his wife!" Millie interrupted, holding her hand out.
"And what a beautiful wife you are." He kissed her hand. "Mox, where have you been hiding this pretty little thang?" He asked Moxxie.
"Oh, I'm sure he would've introduced us eventually." Millie said.
"Oh, I'm sure. You got to be Blitz, with the silent "o", right? I've heard a lot of good things about you and your work." Crimson said.
"Really? What kind of shit has Moxxie been spreading about me? I'll fucking kill you Moxxie, don't you fucking test me!" Blitz shouted.
"No, no! From all over. Looks like you're building a name for yourself here, kid."
"Really?" He chuckled. "Well, I guess it's about time folks recognized my talent."
"I like your attitude. Well, I hope you're all hungry. We put together a fabulous dinner for you." Crimson said. Blitz and I walked in, I flopped on a couch and Blitz on a chair. I stopped paying attention quickly as Moxxie and Millie sat on their own couch. I looked up after a while when a maid walked out.
"Dinner is served." She said. We all got up and went to the table. I sat down in my seat and just started eating. I wasn't paying attention again.
"Ey, look. Everybody, relax. I know tensions have been high tonight. Say, why don't you stay here and get some rest? We'll have the ceremony tomorrow and then you will be free to leave. I have your rooms all prepared." I looked up, I noticed Blitz get up and I got up too, I followed the shark as he opened the door to my room. I walked in and flopped on the bed. After a while I heard a knock on the door. I growled to myself as I got up and walked to the door and opened it to see that Chaz shark outside my door.
"What's cooking goodlooking?" He asked me.
"Gross." I told him.
"You down to clown?" He asked me.
"I'm a lesbian." I told him. He began pushing himself into my room.
"Sounds like I got a challenge on my hands." He said with a wink, he tried to touch my hand, I chomped down on his hand. "FUCK!" He yelled before I shoved him out of my room. I went over to my bed and put on my noise cancelling headphones before laying down and going to bed. After a while I was woken up by one of the sharks. He lead me downstairs and I took a seat next to Chaz.
"Hey, hey! The man of the hour. You ready to get started?" Crimson asked Moxxie, Millie looked around.
"Wait, where's Blitz?" Millie asked.
"I think I saw him head outside he said something about 'needing some fresh air.' Or something. Pfft." Chaz told her.
"Why don't you grab him so we can get moving?" Crimson asked Millie. I was a bit surprised he didn't ask me to go either.
"Be right back, baby." Millie told Moxxie before kissing his cheek and leaving.
"What ya looking so glum for, kid? It's your wedding day, the best day of ya life." Crimson said, Chaz coughed and looked over at me. "Don't worry about the hellhound, we'll kill her if we need to." He said, I growled slightly. Moxxie sat down.
"I'm not doing it." Moxxie said quietly.
"What was that? I couldn't make it out over the sound of you being a whiny bitch." Crimson said. Moxxie suddenly slammed both his hands on the table.
"I said I'm not doing it, sir. I've spent my whole life being afraid of you, but I'm not giving up the only good thing I've ever had just so you can keep your fragile little sense of control over everything. Millie is a good woman, a better woman than I deserve, and there's nothing that scares me more than hurting her. Not even you. I'm leaving, Dad! And if you or Herpes the Clown over here-" Moxxie insulted Chaz, I giggled.
"Hey!" He said offended.
"Try to stop me, you'll learn firsthand just how good I've gotten at my job." He said. I looked up, noticing a shark going behind Moxxie.
"Moxxie behind-" I started then I felt something stab my throat and everything went back. When I finally regained consciousness, everything was bright, I had to adjust my eyes to see a forced wedding. I tried to say something but I was all tied up, even my snout.
"Awww, you told me all the chairs would be filled!" Chaz whined, Crimson grabbed a remote and pressed a button, I barely missed what came out. I made a poor attempt to growl.
"Satisfied?" Crimson asked.
"Oh, fuck yes!" Chaz said. I struggled in my restrains.
"Do you, Chazwick Thurman, take Moxxie Knolastname to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The shark asked.
"Oh, yeah." Chaz responded.
"And do you, Moxxie... whatever, take Chazwick Thurman to be your lawfully wedded- Uh..." He noticed Moxxie struggling. Crimson grabbed his head and forced Moxxie to nod.
"Look at that! He's just so fucking happy to be here!" Crimson said. I tried saying something but just then a car broke through the wall.
"I object!" Blitz shouted.
Finally someone said it.
"You want my husband? You're going to have to fucking kill me!" Millie said. As the sharks made a poor attempt to kill Millie I started hopping away toward to Blitz. He grabbed something sharp and cut me out of my restraints, I was about to go help Millie but I noticed she already took care of everything using just the weapons around her and the car Blitz crashed with. I smiled as Millie grabbed Moxxie, then jumped over to us and grabbed Blitz, who was still woozy, I was easily able to keep up despite my aching legs.
"By the way, y'all should probably know, Chaz isn't even rich, okay? Check his car, he just played you like a fucking rube! Later, losers!" Blitz shouted as we quickly got to the helicopter, I was the one that drove it. I hovered the helicopter until everyone got off, I quickly jumped off before it flew off and crashed.
"Millie, thank you for saving me. You're amazing." Moxxie said, hugging Millie.
"Next time, just tell me if your dad is a psychopath, I can handle it." Millie said.
"And a little heads up would've been nice." I said, rubbing my neck, the spot I got injected with.
"Well, I'm glad everything ended up okay. Good to know we both have daddy issues, Mox. Also, I got to plow your ex-boyfriend; isn't that great? Now we ALL fucked the same guy." Blitz said. I gave him a confused look. "Fuck.. Alright everyone can go home now." He said, I nodded and left for Wrath.