Ozzie's

I walked through the portal, leaving a trail of blood on my tail, I dragged my axe behind me.
"Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitz shouted.
"I'm still so jazzed up!" Millie shouted.
"Well you better stay jazzed, babe. Because, guess where I'm taking you tonight?" Moxxie said.
"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street." Blitz said.
"Meh." I shrugged. "I got invited to a party tonight so I'll need to skip."
"Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!" Moxxie said. I tapped Blitz on the shoulder.
"I'm off now." I told him.
"Yeah okay bye." He said before turning his attention back to Moxxie and Millie. I chuckled and left, I went to the hall and opened my phone.
"Tex! You still down to hang before the party? - Hoco."
"You bet I am! Will I meet you at your place or you at mine? - Vortex."
"I'll meet you at your place, you said you were closer to the Gluttony ring right? I just need to stop at Wrath and pick up some stuff. - Hoco."
"It's cool girl. I can stop by Wrath and pick you up, then we can stay at my place until Bee texts me. - Vortex."
"Lmao good, I'm still hyped for this party. It's been a while since a good one happened and Bee and I NEED to catch up! - Hoco."
"Of course ya do, why don't you invite your hellhound coworker? Loona? - Vortex."
"Ah shit man! I wish you mentioned that earlier! I'm outside and just getting on my horse! - Hoco"
I climbed up on Merciless and she already started running. My phone buzzed so I picked it up.
"That's not a problem, I'll just text her the place and addy. I'm sure she'll know a way to the Gluttony Ring. A cab or something will work. - Vortex."
"I mean duh, and you really don't mind driving to Wrath? It is pretty far. - Hoco."
"Nah of course I don't mind. I'll meet ya soon girl. - Vortex."
"Cool, see ya Tex. - Hoco"
I put my phone away and focused on gently stroking Merciless's mane. I didn't realize how fast she was running since she was already jumping to the elevator thing my dad showed me and waited for me to pull the cord. Which I did and we dropped. She jumped off when we were done and before I knew it I was at home.
"I'm home dad!" I called. I looked around. "Dad?" I picked up my phone and called him.
"Hello?" He said.
"Dad I'm home, where are you?" I asked.
"Work is kinda keeping me a bit honey, I'll be there tomorrow morning for breakfast." He said.
"Oh, dad I got invited out to a party, do you mind if I go?" I asked.
"Not at all, just remember, no-" I interrupted him.
"No lethal drugs, no murders and most important don't be the one killed at the party." I finished for him.
"Good girl. Go ahead, but feed the horses before you go!" He said.
"When do I not dad?" I chuckled. He chuckled as well.
"Good point. Go ahead. I need to go now. Love you sweetie! Bye!" He said.
"Bye dad! Love you too!" I said, then we hung up. I gave the horses their food before walking and leaving on foot to the gas station. I waited there until Vortex showed up.
"Hey girl! Jump in!" He said, I giggled and didn't hesitate to jump in. "Didn't expect to see ya here so soon! Your dad not home I take it?" He asked.
"Nah he's at work. But he said I can go." I told Vortex before he began to drive.
"So, any new hotties in your life?" Vortex asked with a laugh.
"Depends what ya mean." I punched him in the shoulder, only gently.
"Ooooo you got a girl in your mist don't ya?" Vortex said. I blushed and rolled my eyes.
"Maybe." I told him.
"So, tell me about her." He said.
"Well she's the daughter of Stolas, Princess Octavia. She's super cute, super nice, a bit moody but it only adds into her appeal." I told him.
"Damn so we both got our eyes on royals huh?" He said, exchanging the punch in the arm I gave him back to me.
"Oh shush. I haven't made a move yet, we only talk, besides I'm not even sure if she's into girls. But her parents are going through a divorce so I'm the ear that listens to her trouble and I allow myself to be the shoulder she needs to cry on." I told him. "And that of course doesn't limit to talking on the phone, I sneak out too and go over to her palace and sneak into her room, I'm surprised I wasn't discovered yet." I told him.
"Well ya are sneaky." He said before checking his phone. "Oh shit!" He shouted.
"What's up?" I asked him.
"Oh we waited too long, I thought taking a long road wouldn't matter but the party is going to start soon." He told me, quickly tossing his phone to the side.
"Oh shit! We should head to Gluttony then." I said.
"Ya sure? We won't have any time to hang out just you and I." Vortex said.
"I'd rather not have Bee mad at me again for us being late. Just drive to Gluttony we can talk while you drive." I said.
"Alright, if we don't want to be late, hold on tight!" He said before stepping on the gas. I quickly buckled my seatbelt as he drove as fast as he can. I stuck my head out the window and felt the wind through my fur.
"WOO HOO! GLUTTONY RING HERE WE COME! PARTY TIME! PARTY TIME! PARTY TIME!PARTY TIME!PARTY TIIIIIIIME! WOOOOO!"