Queen Bee

"Nice seeing ya again girl!" Bee said as we hugged.
"I know it's been forever!" I said. We pulled away from our hug and she offered me a drink. "Bee I'm not twenty-one yet." I told her with a chuckle.
"Who's gonna find out? No one's gonna tell your dad, besides your 18 now and Gluttony is my Ring! What happens here stays here girl." She said. I shrugged and downed the drink. "Bleck! What's in this?" I asked. She gave me a confused look before taking the cup and rubbing her finger on the side and tasting it.
"Oh I have you some bad beelze-juice." She said before grabbing another cup and giving it a taste test. "Okay any of these should be good." She said before grabbing a cup and handing it to me. I was hesitant now before taking a sip.
"That's a lot better!" I said.
"I need to go get ready to perform now! Try to go find Tex!" She said before flying away.
"Sure thing Bee!" I said before looking around. I saw Vortex and walked right over to him. "Hey Tex!" I said then noticed the Hellhound beside him.
"Hoco! Look who's here!" He said, gesturing to Loona.
"Hey." She said with a nervous smile.
"Hi." I said to her, not bothering to smile back. "Tex, she's getting ready to preform." I told him.
"Haha! How're my party-going bitches tonight? Awooh, awooh!" We heard Bee shout.
"Or she's preforming now.." I said. Vortex chuckled. I stood beside Vortex. "This'll be great." I said.
"You ready to party with the Queen Bee of Glu-tto-ny? Come on. Hell, yeah! 'Cus the honey is flowin' tonight! And this bitch is about to get fuckin' wild! Let's get it started!" She shouted.
Here it comes!
I thought. Then I felt my phone buzz. I opened it and checked to make sure it wasn't my dad.
Missed call from Octavia ❤️.
SHIT!
I gently tapped Vortex on the shoulder. He looked over at me.
"Tex I need to take a call, if she finishes before I get back tell her I'm on a call." I told him.
"Of course girl." He said, I quickly ran outside and called Octavia back.
"Hey!" I said as I heard her answer. "Sorry! At a party and I didn't hear my phone over the music." I told her.
"It's no problem. Are you able to talk?" She asked.
"Of course." I told her. Wishing I could smile at her. I listened to her go on and on about everything in her life. I felt so happy knowing she trusted me to be the one she could vent her frustrations and sadness to. Eventually she said she was done so we said goodbye and hung up, and I went back inside to the party. I saw Bee, Loona and Vortex. I walked over to them.
"Oh, this is... she's hot." I heard Loona said.
"That's a way to compliment." I teased before standing beside Bee.
"Ha! Holy shit! Okay. Tex, Hoco, you didn't tell me she was hilarious. That's so funny." Bee said.
"Right." Loona said.
"I love that that's the first thing you say to me. You don't give a shit how freaky you come off, and that's fucking beautiful. You're my new favorite person." Bee told her.
"Hey!" I said. Bee chuckled at me.
"Girl you know your my favorite bitch!" She said. I laughed. "Do ya mind getting me a drink?" She asked.
"Of course!" I walked away. I grabbed her a drink I turned around and she was walking away. I quickly caught up to her and handed her the drink. I looked back at Vortex and Loona and noticed Loona leaving. I shrugged and went back to doing my own thing. I continued with the party. After a long while I noticed a group of hellhounds gathering around something. I didn't hesitate before running over. One of the hellhounds grew me up on their shoulders and I saw Blitz chugging from a keg. I smiled since I didn't know my boss could Party. I heard others cheering and didn't hesitate to join.
"BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ!" I chanted and howled with the other hellhounds.
"Ha ha! That was nothing, bitch! Gimme a real challenge!" Blitz shouted. That's when Bee showed up behind him and Vortex signalled me over. I thanked the hellhound for helping me see before jumping off and running to Vortex.
"Come on, I'll show you Bee's personal supply. She's gonna need it!" He said and we quickly ran off. He showed me a room full of yellow kegs and we both grabbed one before coming back. We both placed them down.
"Aaaaalright, let's do this! From Bee's stash, the hardest shit there is. You ready, my man?" He asked Blitz.
"Oh, born ready! Bring it, barky! I will drink you under this fucking table, you have no idea what kind of night I've had!" Blitz shouted, trying to open the keg. Bee used her powers to hover the kegs. Her and Blitz began to drink until Loona shouted at Blitz and he suddenly ripped open one of the Kegs and chugged it. Vortex and I looked at each other before walking around the group and towards Bee as she complimented Blitz. When she landed she gave Vortex and I the same look we were giving her. We decided to let things down before finding Loona, Vortex tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hey, Loon. I don’t mean to be a buzz kill here. But, your uh, dad... guy dude... Is um... He’s seeming a bit..." Vortex trailed off.
"Out of control, like... A mess." Bee finished for him.
"You don't want to check on him or something?" I asked her.
"What!? No! No, Blitzo is fine. He’s always a mess, trust me." She said.
"Look, honey. I see people having fun and getting fucked up all the time. But, he’s getting wasted off his ass and causing problems on purpose. So, I feel like, you should check up on him at least. Just see if something’s up." She said.
"Don’t act like you know him like I do." Loona said.
"Loona she's not saying that-" I started but she growled at me.
"Try not to growl at my favorite bitch Honey. Anyways I’m just pretty sure he’s had four tongues inside him at once. I mean... good for him. But... I can taste the flavor of people at my parties, and he's giving off a very, not okay vibe, you know?" She asked.
"Oh, yeah? And I bet you’d know the “okay” vibe, right? I mean everyone likes you so much." Loona said. Vortex and I exchanged glances as Bee started getting angry.
"What's that supposed to mean? You got a problem or something, sour cream?" She turned into her demonic form. "Don't fuck with me!" Vortex and I both looked away. Loona then sighed.
"Sorry. Yeah, nope, I'll, uh... I'll check on him." She walked away. Bee calmed down and went back to her smaller form.
"Ugh... sorry. Sorry you two . I know I got a little spicy there. I just... hope everything works out. Now, let's dance Tex!" She grabbed Vortex and flew away. I smiled at them and decided to rest. When I saw Loona heading out I walked out with the other hellhounds and waved goodbye to her before going inside and continuing to party. I could go back home when I was done.