The harvest moon festival

I was gently shook awake. I opened my eyes and saw my dad hovering over me.
"Hoco, your boss is calling." He said, handing me my phone. I groaned and grabbed my phone.
"Thanks Dad." I told him before answering my phone. "Hello?" I said.
"Hoco! Good you're awake! How'd you like to go to the harvest moon shit thing going on today?" Blitz asked. I sighed.
"What time?" I asked.
"Now." He said. I groaned.
"Okay sir let me get dressed. Can you send me the address? I can meet you there." I said.
"Sure thing." He said before hanging up. I huffed.
"Dad do you mind getting Merciless saddled up!?" I called.
"Sure thing sweety!" He called. I got up and got ready before going over to my horse and giving her some breakfast.
"I love you girl.." I gently rubbed her snout. I hugged my dad and waved him goodbye before he left for work. I waited until my horse finished her breakfast, she nuzzled my face as I climbed in her. I looked at the address. "Okay girl, you remember where we got the pumpkins last time?" I asked her. She huffed so I knew she meant yes. "We're going there." I said, she gave a loud neigh before running quickly. I held onto the rope tied around. She kept running and I noticed the IMP truck parked. "Toward the truck girl." I told her, she huffed in response and ran toward it. I didn't realize everyone had already gotten out of the car. "Oh shit, Blitz duck!" I shouted. He ducked barely in time, Merciless nearly hit him in the head. She huffed at Blitz. "Easy girl easy." I gently stroked her mane. I noticed Blitz staring at her. "Do you want to pet her?" I asked.
"Yes I fucking do!" He said before gently stroking her face.
"Oh yeah! Y’all haven’t met my boss Blitz! And his hellhounds!" Millie said. I huffed.
"I'm not his hellhound. I'm your coworker." I told Millie.
"I’m not just his hellhound." Loona said.
"Yeah! She's my daughter!" Blitz said, pulling Loona close.
"Only on paper, y'all don't deserve to know my name." Loona said.
"Or mine." I said, getting off my horse and leading her away. I let her rope fall, I didn't want to tie her up. "Go wherever you want girl, I'll call you when I need you." I told her before finally joining back with the others.
"Speakin' of strong hands, y’all should meet our newest help. Hey! Striker!" The man shouted. My ears went up as I saw my dad on his horse and he ran right over to us.
"Well, howdy! Oh, lookie here! You must be the famous Mildred!" He said before getting off his horse. He looked at me and whispered. "Pretend we're strangers. I'll explain later." He whispered over to me. I nodded. "Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady." He winked at Millie. I smiled at my dad before leading his horse back over to mine.
"Merciless I'm trusting you to watch him." I said and walked back over.
"Every harvest festival, there’s a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!" Said the woman.
Oh! She's talking about the pain games!
"Can hellhounds play?" I asked.
"No." The man told me, he seemed angry I even asked. I huffed before walking away. My dad followed me.
"I'll find a way you can play next time sweetie. I promise." He said.
"It's okay dad. Thank you. But will you explain why I have to pretend your a stranger?" I asked him.
"Don't tell any of your coworkers, but I got paid to assassinate that shucky Blueblood prince." He told me.
"Ooohhhh.. Makes sense. Okay, I'll pretend we're strangers dad." I told him. He nodded and chuckled.
"That's my girl!" He said before walking away. I smiled and got the horses together. After calming them and getting them so food I noticed something. I walked over and noticed Moxxie about to get hurt.
"Anyone have an extra knife?" I asked. "I should save him before he gets injured." I said.
"Here ya go." My dad handed me one. I jumped over the fence and quickly put Moxxie on my back before stabbing and killing hell hog very quickly. I kicked it to it's side. I gently placed Moxxie down.
"You're not injured?" I asked him.
"Not very." He said. My dad walked over.
"Don’t worry, little one... You never stood a chance." My dad told him. "Get yourself some rest hellhound. Ya did a good job." He told me. I gladly obeyed. I walked away from him to do my own thing. As soon as the games started I watched them and cheered for Blitz and my dad. After the games he signalled me to run off and meet him at the house. As soon as I got the chance I ran to the house and waited. By the time he arrived he looked slightly nervous.
"Wait here for a minute. If you hear me shout come and help me." He told me. I nodded and waited. Millie walked past me. It didn't even take a minute before I heard my dad shout and I ran upstairs and saw Millie stabbing him in the back. I growled before grabbing her and throwing her into the wall. I walked over to my dad and checked his back.
"She got you really bad." I told him.
"I'll be fine. As for these two." He said before grabbing Millie and Moxxie and slamming their heads together. He picked them up. "Help me get their basement door open." He told me, I quickly obeyed. We ran downstairs and I got the door open. He quickly through them down there, Millie instantly got hit with a bear trap.
"I’d kill y'all, but I feel like there’s more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss if I don’t! Plus, you little things ain't worth the cleanup." He told them. Moxxie looked at me.
"Why!?" He shouted at me.
"Oh, we haven't properly introduced have we? Meet my daughter. Hoco." I lowered my ears as the shock on their faces told me everything. My dad quickly ran away. I looked down at Moxxie.
"I'm so sorry Moxxie.. I beg for your forgiveness.." I said before closing the door and leaving with my dad. We went back upstairs as he began to aim the gun. I turned around and immediately noticed Blitz. I tapped my dad's shoulder with my tail just as Blitz placed his finger on the trigger.
"Uh, excuse me? The fuck?!" He shouted. I gulped as he looked at me.
"Bliiiitz! I thought you were still at the ceremony!" My dad said, turning around to look at him.
"You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!" Blitz said. He pointed his gun at me but my dad quickly got in front of me.
"Huh. And now you seem disappointed in us." My dad said.
"Yeaaaaah. Well, I’m not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to Earth behind my back. As well as taking one of my employees with them." He said.
"Oh, we haven't introduced yet? Meet my daughter. Hoco." He said with a smile.
"This is your dad!?" Blitz said with surprise.
"Blitz, come on. You know, the two of us are superior than most of our kind. And you were so above suckin' on a disgusting, rich, pompous Goetia, only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners, who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords." He circled Blitz before pinning him against the wall. I quickly began loading my gun. "Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill... the unkillable? Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything?" I stopped paying attention as I finished loading my gun. After a bit I was about to offer my dad the gun until we noticed Moxxie was standing at the door with the blessed rifle. My dad hissed. "I thought you got that door fully locked!?" I winced.
"I-I thought I did I don't know how he got out!" I whimpered, nearly tears up. My dad sighed.
"I'm not mad, but let's not fuck up this time." He said.
"Took ya long enough, Mox! Haha! Wow, you should’ve seen your dipshit face!" My dad held a knife behind Blitz. "Wow... Woah, okay. Cliché much?" Blitz asked before my dad shot at Moxxie. Moxxie used the gun to block. "Oh, you daddy fucker!" Blitz shouted before biting my dad in the arm. I was about to run over to help him but he stopped me.
"No! You're in danger as long as he has the blessed gun! Get it!" He told me, I nodded and quickly began to wrestle with Moxxie, trying to get the gun away from him. Moxxie held the gun tightly before hitting me in the snout with it.
"AUGH!" I yelled as my about began to bleed.
"Hoco!" My dad shouted before throwing Blitz into Moxxie. I quickly slid the gun over to him. He grabbed it and helped me up while pointing the gun at them.
"You dumb fucks lost the upper hand fast, huh? You're going to pay for hurting my daughter." My dad hissed.
"HA! You seem to have forgotten something, fucko!" Blitz whistled and we paused for a second. "Ugh, fuckin' damn it, Loona."
"It’s a damn shame, Blitz. We might actually've made a good team... Ah well." He said, aiming the gun before handing me a tissue for my bleeding nose.
"In your wet dreams, you honky-tonk GOAAAAT!" He suddenly kicked my dad in his shin before kicking him right into me and we both got slammed into the wall, Blitz ran toward us and my dad shoved me away to protect me and I landed in the corner, it didn't take long until we both got thrown in the corner. He held him arm out to keep me behind him as I whimpered in fear. Blitz pointed his gun at us.
"I still think it’s embarrassing. You’re wastin' a lot of potential relyin' on a weak little-" Moxxie suddenly shot my hand.
"OW!" I yelped. He shoved me behind him more. I cried in pain and he hissed at Moxxie angrily.
"You gonna finish that fucking sentence... pard'ner?" Moxxie asked. My dad hissed, more angry.
"Vermin." He said. He leaned back to me. "I'll lure them away, you run." He whispered.
"Who’s weak now, bitch-!?" Suddenly the door slammed and Moxxie got hit square in the face.
"Kay, I’m here." Loona said. My dad hissed before charging for the window.
"Maybe you’ll get me next time... Blitzy." He said before jumping out. Blitz quickly ran toward the window and aimed out. I got up and shoved past Loona and tried to run but I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my leg and I fell down. I realized I got shot in the leg and I turned around and looked. Blitz was hovering over me pointing his gun at my head.
"You got a lot of explaining to do when we get back to the office." He said. I lowered my head and nodded. "Loona. Get her in the car." He said before walking away. Loona dragged me away.
I'm in real shit..