Loo loo land

I was relaxing on the couch scrolling through my phone like usual. I was feeling pretty bored until I heard Blitz with a megaphone.
"M&M! Hoco! Get in here! We're going to Loo loo land!" Blitz shouted. I got up and began to walk to his office, right as I was down the hall I saw Moxxie had the door open and Millie just straight out busted her head through the window. They were all shouted but I mainly heard Blitz.
"Loo loo land!" He shouted.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Loona shouted as I walked into the room.
"What's loo loo land?" I asked. Millie grabbed me and held me like I was crazy.
"Have you never been to loo loo land!? It's only the best place in all of hell!" She shouted.
"Hoco your parents never took you there?" Blitz asked me.
"Well no, I was adopted by my dad, I don't have a mom, and I was adopted when I was sixteen and the first thing we did was get me used to and situation with my new home before I went looking for a job." I explained.
"Wow.. Really need to understand you more anyways! We're going now! Everyone in the car!" He said before shoving Moxxie and Millie and picking me up.
Holy shit!
I thought before he threw me in the passenger seat and drove away very fast. I don't even know how long I was trying to get adjusted before we stopped in front of a huge palace. I stopped paying attention and used the opportunity to get my seatbelt on and that's when the door opened and closed and I saw two owl demons behind me in the back seat then suddenly Blitz sped off again. He parked in a parking spot at the place called "Loo loo land". Moxxie opened the back door as I got out of my side. I nearly bumped into the female owl as she got out.
"S-Sorry." I apologized. She groaned as she followed who I'm assume was her father. I followed her. As soon as we walked in Blitz immediately began talking to the tall owl.
"Hey dad.. Do we have to-" Suddenly Blitz interrupted her. They started talking dirty and the owl was a little flirty.
"Gross.." I mumbled.
"Yeah.. I'm literally going to be sick." The owl girl said. Suddenly Moxxie was showing off all his medicine and I shook my head.
"Mox she didn't actually mean to be literal.." I whispered to him.
"Oh. My bad." He tossed the morphine to the side as I walked away with the owl girl.
"So.. What's your name?" She asked me.
"Oh, my name is Hoco." I told her. "Mind if I ask yours?" I asked.
"Octavia." She said.
"That's a beautiful name.." I said without realizing, she looked over at me and I looked away.
"Thanks.." She said, I saw a small blush on her face. We caught up to her dad. The mascot scared Moxxie and her dad pointed out the mascot.
"Look! Via! It's loo loo!" He said excitedly.
"I have a question." She said.
"Well ask away little girlie!" The mascot said before making a curse laugh.
"Is it true that this park is really just a shameless spin-off of Lucifer's for more popular Lulu-World?" She asked and I started snickering. Me laughing seemed to have caught her attention since she smiled at me.
"No.." The mascot said. She suddenly got serious which made me stop laughing.
"This place reeks of insecure corporate shame." She said. Her father laughed before grabbing her wrist and leading her away. I followed.
"Why don't we check out the corporate rides?" He said. I stood beside Octavia as her father was looking at a shirt. We continued our walk. We kept exchanging unusual happy smiles at each other as Blitz just kept going around and disturbing others. We noticed Blitz and who she told me was Stolas were busy with each other. I stuck my tongue out is disgust.
"You both need to get a room." She told them. I covered my eyes and shook my head.
"I'm going to the bathroom." I said before walking off and finding a bathroom. And just as soon as I came back the princess rammed right into me. She looked like she was about to cry. I grabbed her by the shoulders and made her look me in the eyes. "Tell me what's wrong." I told her. She sniffed before grabbing my wrist and leading me away. "H-Hey where are we going!?" I said. She didn't answer me and she just kept running. I saw her father behind us trying to follow but eventually he lost us.
"Octavia!?" He called.
"Leave me alone!" She shouted before dragging me in the place with her.
"Octavia!" He shouted before following us inside. She kept leading me until eventually she jumped on one of those spinning apples thing. I was it sat down beside her.
"Now will you talk?" I asked her. She quickly grabbed me and held me tight, crying on my shoulder. I gently hugged her.
"My parents are getting divorced. My dad cheated on my mum and.. And I don't know what to do. I don't want either of my parents gone but now it just seems like they hate each other. I feel so alone." She cried. I hugged her tighter.
"You're not alone." I told her.
"Who do I have to help me through this? My dad is the one who's divorcing my mum and I don't have anyone to help me!" She cried. I gently pulled her away and wiped her tears. "You have me. I can never understand how hard this is. Because I don't have a mom. But I won't let you got through this alone." I told her before allowing her to hug me again and continue to cry. "Let it out. I'm not going to leave your side Octavia." I told her. That was when her father finally showed up. He dropped his hat and joined us in the ride.
"I take it you are.. Not having fun?" He asked her.
"I didn't even want to come here." She told him. Barely looking at him and stuffing her head into my shoulder. I gently rubbed her back.
"I'm sorry sweetie, I thought you loved it here." He told her. I wiped away her tears and she looked at her father.
"When I was a kid and my parents didn't hate each other." She said. "And my dad didn't float with a weird red dickhead imp the entire time." She looked at me. "No offense."
"None taken.." I wiped her tears again.
"I'm sorry, Via, I'm sorry for.. Everything happening right now. I know it's a lot- I- Uh- I should've listened." She snuggled her head into my shoulder.
"I just wanna go home.. But home doesn't even feel like home anymore.. You ruined it." I gently rubbed her back to try and calm her down.
"You need to understand.. Your mother and I.. I just.. I felt.." I wiped away her tears again. "She's always been.. I haven't been.. We weren't in.. I'm sorry.. I-I don't have the words.." Octavia pulled her head out of my shoulder before looking at me then at her father.
"Are you gonna run off with him? And leave me behind?" She asked him. "Go away.. Where I can't find you?"
"What? No, no never, I'd never do that." He said, taking Octavia out of my arms. "Never." I noticed Octavia smile. "I think it's time to leave this place." He said before picking her up. I lowered my ears and looked away.
"We still need someone to body guard us.. If you'll do it." Octavia said. I looked up and smiled before getting off the ride with them. We kept walking and I suddenly heard a noise behind us. I looked behind us and saw an imp with a knife. Before I could raise my gun Stolas did something with his eyes and turned the imp to stone. To make sure it was dead I broke it's head by shooting a bullet. We just walked past all the chaos. I kept looking around until we were finally out of that true definition of a hellhole. As Stolas was talking to his daughter I tapped him on the shoulder. He looked back at me.
"If it's not a bother.. Um.. Sir. Do you mind opening a portal for me to the Wrath Ring?" I asked. Octavia smiled at me so Stolas put her down and opened a portal. I winked at Octavia before going through. I heard her chuckle. I arrived home. "Dad! I'm home!" I called.
"Just in time for dinner."