Pilot

We were sitting in the meeting room, I was across from Loona and beside Millie. Blitz was explaining something.
"I know business has been.. A bit slow lately. Yes. And it's no one's fault! Okay. Moxxie. Now does anyone have, any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?" Blitz asked, I opened my mouth barely for a second before Millie spoke.
"What about a carwash!?" She suggested.
"This is Hell, Millie, no one cares about cars being cleaned here! Oh! What about a billboard!?" He said, I was about to speak but Moxxie interrupted me this time.
"We can't afford a billboard sir." He said, Blitz went right up to him.
"Helpful Moxxie, really glad your in the room right now. I grabbed my phone and began to scroll through Sinstagram. As Blitz continues whatever he was doing with the television. My phone buzzed and I checked my messages.
"How's the business doing? - Dad"
"Slow. I keep trying to pitch in an idea but they're all stuck up their own asses. - Hoco"
"I told ya some imps can be a pain in the ass. What about that hellhound there you told me about? - Dad"
"She's quiet. Doesn't talk much but just continues to bitch. I might come home for lunch if you don't mind. - Hoco"
"Sweetheart of course I'll never mind. I'm always happy to have you home but I may be busy for a bit. Some royal c**t called me saying she needs to discuss something. - Dad"
"Dad your autocorrect censored your message again. - Hoco"
"Oh screw it you know what I'm trying to say. - Dad"
"Lol I know dad, okay I think everyone is finally getting out of their asses, love you dad! Ttyl! - Hoco"
"I'll give you a call later sweetie. - Dad"
I slipped my phone back into my pocket as Moxxie spoke.
"I'd like to say that incident was, Loona's and Hoco's fault. Dispatch is supposed to give us the right info on the target. It's very simple." He said.
"Actually that was all on Loona. She told me she had it so I believed her and she just told me to get her breakfast." Loona flipped me off and told Moxxie.
"Oh sit on a dick Moxxie." She told him.
"You sit- sit on- a- in the-" He stuttered.
"Sit on a pile of needles Loona." I finished for him and went back to scrolling on my phone.
"Hey! Now we don't blame our screw ups on Loona!" Blitz walked over, hugged and nuzzled Loona while she growled. "She didn't do anything wrong."
"Are you kidding me sir? She's awful. She literally dismissed Hoco from her job, she hung up on Millie when she got stabbed, didn't accept your anniversary gift and makes fun of me for being 'fat', gets drunk right before work and eats my lunch." He said. I looked at Moxxie up and down.
"I still don't understand why you do that Loona. I think Moxxie should actually eat more. Scrawny bitch." I whispered the last part.
"Thank you Hoco, wait what was that last part?" He asked.
"Don't worry about it." I said.
"Well Loona is useful too, like how she helped me with my phone after that phone call with Stolas." Blitz said, I snickered. "Look, point is, Loona is a valued member of our family and we don't get rid of family." I noticed her smile at Blitz.
"We aren't a family sir! You are the boss! We are the employees! You treat her like she's some troubled teenager! She's more like a meth-addicted homeless woman you let man the phones!" Moxxie said as Loona flipped him off.
"That is offensive! Without homeless people, I wouldn't have half they joy and laughter I do in this life!" Blitz said staring out the window.
"Moxxie maybe just stop it might not be-" I started but Moxxie ignored me and went talking right to Blitz again. I sighed and got up from my chair and walked over to the kid.
"Still breathing little one?" I gently placed a claw on his chest and felt it move a bit. "Good.. You're way too young to pass. Hopefully when you wake up I can get you something you like, such as candy or food or whatnot." I jumped as Moxxie suddenly shouted and Millie quickly tried calming him down. I groaned a bit. "If you can hear I'm really sorry you have to hear this. I just hope maybe I'm making hell just a little better if at all." I looked up as Loona spoke.
"The only reason why you have a wife is because your easy to manage!" She said.
"No he's not you bitch!" Millie shouted.
"Do not talk to my receptionist like that! She's sensitive!" Blitz defended Loona.
"Yes I am!" Loona barked.
"You guys are all fucking assholes." I looked down and saw the kid was up.
"Oh, you are awake. Hold on." I gently pulled off the little things the doctors put on him before handing him a glass of water. He drank it quickly. "Need more?" I asked.
"Yes please Miss." I smiled and gently took the cup.
"I'll be back." I said before leaving the room. I went over to the water cooler thing, gently and slowly pouring some nice cold water into the glass. I walked in and heard Loona whimpering. "What did I miss?" I asked.
"And her." He pointed at me.
Oh shit..
"I'm pretty sure she's the only reason your company hasn't fallen apart yet!" He said, I smiled and walked over to him, handing him the glass and watching him down half of it, he handed the half full cup back to me.
"Wow, you know kid you kinda are a piece of shit." Blitz said. Everyone else murmured in agreement. My ear flicked as Loona's phone went off. I gently rubbed the kids back to keep him calm.
"Oh fuck! Guys I just got a text from our client! Guess he was the right target after all." Loona said.
"Who?" Blitz asked.
"Him." Loona gestured to the kid.
"Me?" The kid asked.
"Yup." She said.
"They wanted us to kill an actual child?" Blitz asked.
"That's what their saying." Loona said. I took a step away.
"Well Christ on a stick I guess there is a God." Blitz said before pulling out his gun and quickly shooting the kid. Afterwards the imps started kicking the kid and I left to get the supplies and suits ready. I showed them the handmade suits I made for them and watched as they tried it on. I helped carry the gross pieces of the body with gloves on and threw them in the bag. Suddenly Blitz hugged us then spoke.
"Ya know even though this kid was a target, he's still a child, it's important we handle this going forward, respectfully. I grabbed the book from Loona and opened a portal while she helped the imps throw the kid through, Blitz suddenly shouted. "You're welcome!" Before I closed it. "Well a job well done everyone can go home now!" Blitz said, I handed Loona back the book and walked away, planning on taking that secret railroad track my dad showed me.