A song for an Owl

This is not canon to Hoco's story, at least for now. Also.. I can't write songs, so I described how Hoco feels about Octavia in an AI song writer. I read it and edit it as much as I could. Please don't hate me I'm not a song writer lol.
I used my crutches and limped up to the stage, I gently tapped the microphone. I gulped nervously as hellhounds, Goetias and others has to cover their ears from how loud it was.
"Sorry, sorry." I said into the microphone. I gulped. "I'd like to thank Beelzebub for letting me invite you all here, my IMP coworkers and boss, the Ars Goetia, and my fellow hellhound friends. I dedicate this song.. To a beautiful owl demon here, watching me today." I said, looking over at Octavia. I saw her blush and I blushed to.
"Go ahead Hoco. The stage is yours." Bee said. I inhaled and exhaled.
"♪In the twilight of the night, an owl soars, Symbol of wisdom, love, and more, Whispers in the wind, secrets untold, A spellbinding tale about a love that grows.♪" Moxxie climbed on the stage and began playing his guitar. "♪Enter the realm of the hell, the family of the Ars Goetia, Where love and pain dance in unison, Octavia, my muse, enchanted and true, Fate intertwines our hearts, forever glued. I love you, Octavia, you're my everything, Together, we'll conquer whatever life brings, Our love, like a phoenix rising from the ash, With wings of love, we'll surpass any crash.
Happy moments like melodies fill the air, Laughter echoes, banishing all despair, Every joyous hour, a priceless treasure, Our souls entangled, beyond measure. Sometimes love is a bittersweet symphony, Pain interjects to test our unity, But like an owl, we'll persevere, In the darkness, our love will steer. I love you, Octavia, you're my everything, Together, we'll conquer whatever life brings, Our love, like a phoenix rising from the ash, With wings of love, we'll surpass any crash. Through highs and lows, we'll navigate, Holding each other, no room for heartache, For love's richness is woven in every thread,
Guiding us forward, where our souls are fed. Together we'll soar, embracing the light, Our love, like an owl, in the starry night, No matter what storms, we endure and survive,
In this emotional journey, our love will thrive.♪" I ended my song, gripping my crutches and slowly went off the stage. I looked around and lowered my ears. Octavia was gone. I sighed and lowered by head, just as I was about to move, someone jumped on me, I dropped my crutches, ignoring the pain, I wrapped my arms around Octavia, holding her close to me.
"I love it!" Octavia said.
"I'm so glad you did!" I told her. Moxxie walked over and grabbed my crutches and gave them back to me as Octavia pulled away. I grabbed them and held them and balanced. I blushed as she nuzzled my face, I nuzzled hers back. "The song was true, I do love you Octavia." I told her.
"I.. I love you too!" Octavia said. "But you know my dad probably wouldn't approve of us, you know that right?" She asked.
"I don't care, doesn't mean my feelings will change, you'll always be locked in my heart Via, I love you." I told her. She hugged me again and I held onto her. "I promise Octavia. No matter what happens between your parents, if they divorce, if they don't want to be around, I will never leave your side, you're my everything. And I love you. I will never stop loving you. I don't care what anyone thinks, my dad, your dad, my family, your family, everyone."
"You two seem pretty happy with each other." Loona said, walking over to us.
"We're more happy then what we look." I told Loona, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Octavia, her beautiful pink shining eyes, they were so hard to take my eyes off of.
"Ahem." Octavia and I looked up to see Stolas looking down at us.
"Dad?" Octavia asked.
"Y-Yes sir?" I asked.
"Your song was nice." He said before walking away.
"That was weird." Octavia said.
"No kidding.." I commented.
"Now let's dance!" Octavia grabbed my wrist and pulled me away. "We can work around your leg."