Thanks & Second Book

I promise I'll make this quick because who likes a billion word thank you's at the end of a story?
First of all, thanks to all of you who have read this. You've been so kind and your comments, votes, and simply views have made it so much easier for me to finish up this story (and write the next).
Special thanks to Kzkrai and AnimeLoverirl111 for letting me bounce questions off them since the beginning, y'all were truly life savers and I'm so glad you've enjoyed Fireflies so much.
To -siriuslynat :
Literally thank you for putting up with this obsession and letting me rant about a fandom you're only mildly into with you. Genuinely I am sorry for being a nuisance, but appreciate it so much.
And again, to all of you, you've let me post random chapters asking about what kind of dates to have Y/n and Leo go on, what kind of ending to have, how many books this series should be, and whether or not it should have a happy or sad ending.
Thank y'all.

Now!
The bit you've all been waiting for!
Book two!
(I'm not evil, they get a happier ending I promise)
The first chapter is to be posted alongside this, so if you want to continue the story, just click on my profile and look for this cover:

Now!The bit you've all been waiting for!Book two!(I'm not evil, they get a happier ending I promise)The first chapter is to be posted alongside this, so if you want to continue the story, just click on my profile and look for this cover:

Thanks so much for reading Fireflies! I hope we cross pathes again!
-chamomile🌼