✧ Hunter exam ✧

Third POV:

As they continue their way to the cedar tree on top of the hill. "Man this is one creepy place, there's not a single cell soul anywhere," Leorio said. "No, there's a bunch of people here" Y/n nodded at that. "huh what?"

Then in front of our left, a bunch of people pulling something and they were wearing these weird masks. There was an old lady in the middle of the group. "What's up with these guys?" Leorio said.

"Exciting..." "Exciting?" "Exciting...TIME FOR THE MOST EXCITING MULTIPLE-CHOICE QUIZ!!!" The old lady yelled at some of the masks people started playing their instruments as they were all dumbfounded and speechless.

"Let me take a guess you boys and person are headed for the cedar on the hill, aren't you? There's only one way to get there. You have to pass through this town first, you must pass a quiz comprised of a single question."

"Wait a second. What is going on here?!" "You'll have 5 seconds to answer if you are correct you will move on, if not you're disqualified from this year's exam." "Oh see, it's another trial, we have to pass before taking the exam." "So that's it, huh? Lucky I'm good at quizzes wait one question?!"

"Yeah weren't you listening?" Y/n said. "Your answer must be either one or two any answer that isn't one or two......"

blah blah blah blah blah...

Time skip(I'm skipping it cuz this is pretty boring)

They finally made it to the cedar tree there was a cabin in Leorio knocked on it

They finally made it to the cedar tree there was a cabin in Leorio knocked on it. "Hey anybody home?" "I guess not," Y/n said. Leorio opened the door and said, "We're coming in!" They were shocked to see a magical beast holding a woman and a man on the ground bleeding.

The magical beast turned to them and smiled creepily. "magical beast!" "A what?" "A magical beast is Kiriko! They can take human form!"

"He's got a woman!" Gon said. "The guy on the floor needs a doctor badly," Leorio said. The Kiriko ran out the window before Y/n quickly ran after it as Gon and Karapika shortly followed them. Y/n was jumping on the trees trying to find the Kiriko.

"Hey, Kiriko let the lady go!" Gon yelled. "Why don't you try and take her away from me?" Gon and Karapika were talking but Y/n was too busy trying to land a hit on the magical beast.

"Hey come here you dumb Kiriko," Gon yelled. "Wh?" Gon quickly got above the Kiriko. Gon hit him in the head with a fishing rod since there was now an opening, Y/n went in front of his stomach and punched him.

"Karapika!" Gon yelled before Karapika quickly caught her. "Stupid kids, You're going to pay." "Hey, what up!" Gon yelled and chased the magical beast along with Y/n.

As the two children were chasing down the magical beast they ended up in the corner of a cliff...The Kiriko was laughing on top of a tree. "You're pretty fast for kids you know! You too really hit me you know that?!" "Uhh.." Y/n said as Gon was confused and looking around. Finally, the magical beast jumped down in front of them.

"That's quite the accomplishment." the magical beast raised their claws to attack. "Unfortunately for you two, it comes with a higher price than you bargained for!" Gon was still confused and looking around. "So...who are?" Gon asked as the magical beast attacked it stopped in front of Gon's face.

"You're not the one that we were chasing are you?" Gon asked again. "Yeah the one that we hit, where's that one?" Y/n angrily said, pointing at the magical beast. "Um, are you a friend of his?" "Hold on how can you tell I'm not the same one from before?" The Kiriko said. "Huh well, you look different!"

"yeah, and your voices are different too!" Y/n said. The magical beast pulled his claws away from going into space and started laughing.

"What's up why are you laughing is it something that we said?" The Kiriko continued to laugh. "Hey, honey! come over here! you're going to get a kick out of this!"

"How many years has it been, since anyone was able to tell the two of us apart?" "I'm so happy!" "Can you tell 'em apart seriously?" "No, not at all!" "Don't you see? The Kiriko the Y/n and I hit is the husband

"How many years has it been, since anyone was able to tell the two of us apart?" "I'm so happy!" "Can you tell 'em apart seriously?" "No, not at all!" "Don't you see? The Kiriko the Y/n and I hit is the husband." Gon said.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves." the husband said. "We are The navigators, our family provides support for the hunter exam." "I'm their daughter." "I'm their son"

"Man, great job, you sure had us fooled," Leorio said. "The Exam site moves around. Keeps it interesting but that's exactly why they relocate it every year. Understand?" "They hire navigators like us to help guide worthy applicants to the examination site."

"Oh, so that's how it works?" "but don't get the wrong idea we don't help every candidate." "First we test them to see if they're even qualified to take the exam. Make sure they have what it takes." The son said.

"Mr Kurapika?" "Yes? "We made certain that we only gave you the most vague of hints. But you were still able to pick up on them and determine that we weren't a married couple. You only caught a glimpse of my tattoos but you knew that in this region these tattoos are only worn by women who've taken a vow of chastity. Mr. Kurapika demonstrated that he's incredibly knowledgeable. Therefore he passes."

Kurapika sighs in relief. "Way to go karapika!" Y/n said as they punched him in the shoulder lightly. "Thanks."

"Mr Leorio?" "Yes!" "You sir unfortunately didn't realize that I wasn't who I claim to be. However, you dressed my wounds faster and more thoroughly than any doctor. More importantly, you demonstrated admirable empathy and kindness by continuing to reassure me that my wife would be okay."

Gon and Karapika chuckle. "Knock it off okay? it's embarrassing." "It's clear to me that your compassion makes you worthy of taking the hunter exam and so you pass." "Wait, seriously?!" Leorio said as he sighed in relief and fell on the floor. "You did it!" Gon said as he offered a fist bump to Leorio and he gave him his bump.

"And finally Mr Gon and Mr/Mrs Y/n." "Yeah?" "yes?" "You're superhuman physical ability and your power of observation defy logic and your teamwork is incredible! You two are worthy to take the hunter exam! So you two pass!"

"WOOHOO!!!!" Y/n yelled out of joy and started jumping up and down Gon enjoined them of course. The navigators gave the teenagers a ride to the exam site they agreed! They left as soon as they agreed.