✪ Heaven's Arena ✪

Y/n's POV:

We are currently in the airship, Gon was overlooking the city. "Whoa! Look, it's huge!" Gon said. "He's so pretty..." I said in a whisper as I looked out the window to see heaven's arena right beside us.

"Yep, that's heavens arena. It's two 251 stories, and 991 meters tall, making it the world's fourth tallest building." Killua explained. "So, this is we'll be training..." Gon said before long we landed.

"Well the tickets we bought to get us here, left us completely broke. We've gotta make more while we're here. We'll start fresh when we disembark." Killua explained. "Right! l got it." Gon said. "All right well? let's go!" "Okay!" I yelled as we ran out of the airship.

We ran out of the airship and ran straight to Heaven's Arena, as soon as we got there we had to wait in line to get in

We ran out of the airship and ran straight to Heaven's Arena, as soon as we got there we had to wait in line to get in. "Gon," I said as he immediately stepped forward. "This is a really long line." Gon said, "Yeah, we're going to be waiting here for a while..." I agreed. "Is everyone going to Heaven Arena?" Gon asks.

"There aren't any rules to worry about. Not like they were for the hunter exam. You just gotta knock your opponent out." Killua explained. "Oh.." Gon and l said. "The higher you go the more prize money you make, if you want to earn a living with your fists, This is the good as it gets!"

An hour or so we finally reach the front desk. "Welcome to Heaven Arena! Now, if you wouldn't mind filling out these forms!" She said as she pulled out some paper and pens for us to sign. As soon as we were done signing the paper she gave us we gave them to her and she typed some things on her computer.

"Killua Zoldyck, you're number 2054. Gon Freecss, you are 2055. Y/n Charlotte, you are 2056. On the first area floor they'll be calling you by your number, so try not to forget it. Please go on ahead."

As soon as we walked in we heard cheering and screaming from the rings. "Wow!" Gon excitedly said as we sat somewhere in the front row. "It's been a while but this place hasn't changed," Killua says. "Wait..you mean you've been here before?" Gon said. "Huh, That explains why, you're so comfortable here," I said.

"Yeah, when I was about six. My dad left me here flat broke. Told me to reach the 200th floor, which took me two whole years. There are guys of Hisoka's caliber, but only farther up, so don't want time. Ya, two got it?" "Uh-huh." "Yeah." Gon and I said.

"Number 1973 and 2055. To ring E," the Announcer said. "2055! That's me!" Gon said as he got up and took off his backpack. "Oh, man, I'm getting pretty nervous right about now." "Gon you made it through the testing gate, right?" "Hm?" "So relax, go out there and push hard!" "Yeah! You got this man! go and kick some ass!" I yelled.

Gon went down into the ring the ref explained the rules and they soon started. The buff guy punched him but he avoided it and pushed him in his stomach and he went flying, landing himself against the wall of the ring cracking.