✪ Heaven's Arena ✪

Y/n's POV:

We prepares by continuing to train tirelessly in the use of Nen. "Today we're going to begin our study of Hatsu. Once you master Hatsu, then you will have masterd all of the basics of Nen. At that point in your education you'll need to start developing your own Nen style."

"Osu!" Hatsu is the technique by which you control your aura in other words it's the culmination of Nen abilities of which there are six categories.

Enhancers strengthen and reinforce natural abilities.

Emitters propel aura.

Transmuters change the quality of aura.

Conjurers materialize objects out of aura

Manipulators control things with aura.

And Specialists are those with a unique and distinct aura that doesn't fall within the other five classes.

"It's incredibly important that you find an ability that suits you." Wing explained. "What do you mean by 'suits you?'" Gon asked.

"Nen abilities are highly personal with two areas of particular prominence. The ability that you're born with and of course the ability you've refined later in life. For example: Gon here was born with muscles that are more flexible and springy than most, his acute sense were honed by a childhood spent mostly in nature. So, you see, from the moment of birth your Nen ability falls within one of the six categories. it's possible for your Nen Aura to change types later on, although that's quite rare." Wing explained before he walked to the whiteboard.

"If you attempt to learn a new ability, one that doesn't fit your natural aura, you will have a hard time." Wing said as he drew a hexagon with the categories listen on it.

"This deposit the compatibility of the six categories the closest a class is to you own, the greater your chances of learning it if you are born with an aura of the Enhancer category, you will find Enhancer abilities easiest to learn and master. The adjacent Transformer and Emitters classes will also be easy to pick up. Oh the other hand, The Specialist which is furthest away, would undoubtedly prove quite difficult. I'll demonstrate using skills you've already seen."

"Hisoka is able to change his aura into a rubber-like substance. So, he's a Transmuter."

"Gido uses his tops as a weapon by making them spin faster, which is an Enhancer power but trying to manipulate so many tops as a weapons also requires the skill of a Manipulator. Since that isn't very compatible, he wasn't very effective."

"As for Kastro, his tiger bite fist was incredibly strong has he mastered it, he would have been among the strongest Men users. I believe that his Aura fell into the Enhancer class however he made the choice to focus his energy on the power to create a double, which is a Conjurer ability he also required the ability of a Manipulator to control the double as you can see, both of those are relatively far from the Enhancer category." Wing explained.

"So neither of them was compatible with an Enhancer type?" Gon ask. "Correct. Learning an incompatible ability requires a great deal of work and natural talent and as result of the focus of his training, he squandered most of his talent in Nen ability."

"What you're saying is, Kastro made the wrong choice." Killua said. "He was such a great fighter. What a shame..." Zushi said.

"What do you think? Are you all beginning to see the importance of fully understanding your own Aura as well as it's nature?" Wing ask us. "Osu!" Gon and Zushi yelled. "Okay..so, if you don't know your aura's type, like what category it's in, is there a way to find out?" Killua ask.