※ Greed island ※

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🩸👊⚡
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Third POV:

Third POV:

Team Gon going around each town in the City collecting as many cards as possible and now they are walking to another town.

"Hey, Killua, Y/n. Something's been bugging me." Gon exclaimed. "Oh? What is it?" Y/n asked. "Aren't there hundreds of players? Isn't it weird that we've been able to turn all our items into cards?" Gon explained.

"What do you mean?" Bisky asked. "Even B-rank specified slot types have a thirty-card limit. The players here before us should have already collected them." Gon explained.

"That's true but you can also see it this way. Fewer than thirty teams in this game are capable of making real progress." Killua explained to Gon.

"Oh, I see. Most players aren't worried about getting specified slot cards. They're just struggling to find a way out of the game...It's kind of sad." Y/n said.

"If would suck if you got to Masadora, and there weren't any Leave cards," Gon exclaimed. "Yeah, that's why-" Killua realized something as he stopped walking.

"I get it! If you guys got to Masadora, but there weren't any Leave cards, what would you do?" Killua asked. "Well, I'd steadily save money until a Leave showed up," Bisky exclaimed.

"Yeah." Y/n and Gon agreed to Bisky. "Right. Then what if you acquired a super rare spell card while waiting?" Killua asked. "Sell it and buy more spell cards untill a Leave came in," Gon exclaimed as Y/n nodded in agreement.

"Really? I would save it. Wouldn't it suck if all the cards you bought ended up being worthless? If you saved it, you might be able to trade for a Leave-" Bisky explained as Gon and Y/n realized.

"Get it?"
~~~~~~

"Need a Leave? Want to go back to the real world?" Gon asked. And that's their new way of getting new cards exchanging their Leave cards for spell cards.

After they were done. "We've gotten four specified slot cards for three Leaves," Y/n explained. "Okay, that makes a total of fifty-four types," Killua said.

"SCORE!" They exclaimed their hands in the air.

Team Gon went to a park in Masadora to talk about their cards. "So the cards that wouldn't fit in our binders reversed to items," Bisky explained.

"We're running out of free slots. Then we should organize them now. We three have a total of 135 free slots. We should each leave around 5 slots free." Killua explained. "You keep the spell cards, Killua," Y/n said.

"Bisky should also have a few defensive ones," Killua said. "Wait?! I have to use spell cards? No way! They're too confusing!" Bisky exclaimed. "The hell?! Then learn how they work!" Killua yelled.
~~~~~~