✧ Hunter exam ✧

Y/n's POV:

We continue to run in the Swindler's Swamp.
"Now everyone, please make sure to follow close behind me." Mr Satotz says. We continued to run until I felt Hisoka's bloodlust.

I turned to tell Gon and Killua, but I think that Killua knew already. "Gon, Y/n." "Yeah?" Gon says. "Let's try to move up to the front." "Yeah." I said. "right, the last thing we want to do is lose sight of the examiner right now."

"I just want to put a little more distance between Hisoka and us. Staying too close is dangerous. I can smell it." Killua says. "Small, huh?" He said as he sniffed there, "Huh? I don't think he smells."

"Hey, Leorio! Kurapika! Killua says we should all move up to the front of the pack." Gon loudly said. "Hey!, keep it down! don't you feel the tension in the air?!" I nervously said. "You idiot! If l could reach the front, I'd already be there!" Leorio yelled. 'another loud mouth...' "Go ahead, we'll meet you there," Kurapika said.

"Awww..." Gon disappointed said. "Come on, let's go!" Killua said as he ran faster and I followed him. "Wait, hold on!"

"I wonder what's happening. I can hear people screaming all around us." Gon said. "Yeah me too." I agreed. "That's why we need to be careful," Killua said. "I haven't seen the guys in a while. I just hope they're safe." Gon worried. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're fine." I tried to cheer up Gon with my words.

"Huh?" We all said in unison as we fell onto the ground and we screamed. I heard some water dropping and then I felt the moving frog vomit us out of its body. Gon landed on his chin and I landed on my back, Killua landed on his butt.

Gon laugh. "I guess he must not like have way we taste, huh?" "It was this stuff," Killua said. "OH, the drink Tonpa had. I guess, that's what saved this us" "Yeah probably so but I could have escaped without it." Killua said as he dropped the soda.

"I'm still pretty worried about Leorio and Kurapika," Gon said. "Forget about them we need to keep moving. We can still make it if we start right now." Killua says. "Yeah, Gon they'll be fine, come on let's go!" I said as I started to jog until I turned around to see Gon running in the opposite direction.

'Gon...You're so nice...' l thought as I smiled lightly, ran, and followed Killua. We finally caught up with, Killua's laugh. "All right! We caught up with the main group, Gon, Y/n, Look." He turns to see him gone. "That's weird. He was right here a minute ago."

"Yeah he was here but he left to to go see if Kurapika and Leorio were okay," I said as I petted his shoulder. "He's going to be just fine so let's go!" I said I started running.

A few minutes ago bye and we made it to the second phase of the exam I think

A few minutes ago bye and we made it to the second phase of the exam I think. Me and Killua are looking for Gon and others. "Ah, Man, where is he? I was sure Gon would be here." Killua says. "I'm sure he's coming! I can feel it!" I said as I smiled widely.

"okay weirdo.." "OH yeah, I almost forgot!" I said as I took out my camera, I put my arm around him and took a picture. 'MY SECOND FRIEND!!!'

I thought as I looked at the photo and I smiled.
I saw Gon's fishing pole for a second. "Gon is over there! let's go!" I said as I ran towards him.

"Gon!" Killua and I say. "I was starting to think you weren't gonna make it here or that you didn't make it at all," Killua says. "I just followed the trace of Leorio's cologne." You his cologne?! how?!" I said shocked. "Man, Gon! You are weird aren't you?" Killua says as I laughed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:

Sorry if this chapter was so short... But anyways if anybody was interested in the photo this is what type of face he made (⁠'⁠⊙⁠ω⁠⊙⁠'⁠)! I don't have an actual photo cuz I couldn't find one 😞😞😞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: