※ Greed island ※

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🩸👊⚡
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Third POV:

Third POV:

The kids participate in the Antokiba monthly tournament. Surprisingly enough, Gon and Killua managed to make it to the finals of a rock-paper-scissors tournament.

Once their match started Killua didn't hesitate and defeated Gon at rock-paper-scissors. "Killua wins!" Killua turned around and smiled at Y/n. Who was sitting on the sidelines because they lost against Gon.

"Congratulations. Here is your prize the sword of truth!" The referee said as the card quickly turned the sword into a card. "Look, Gon, Y/n. This is card 83. It goes in a specified slot." Killua putting it on the restricted slots.

"WOO-HOO! That's one down!" Y/n exclaimed as they high-fived the boys. "Score!"

They left the plaza where the tournament was.

~~~~
"Now the problem is how we protect the card. Since we don't have any definitive spell cards." Y/n explained.

"Wait, you kids right there!" A man yelled. The kids turned around to see a scrawny-looking man. "Hand over the Sword of Truth! Do as I say, and I won't be rough with you!"

"No way, idiot," Killua said as they turned around and started to walk away from him. "W-wait! Book!" Gon and Y/n summoned their Books.

"You're bluffing. I know that you just started this game. You have no defensive spells, and all you have in your restricted slots is the Sword of Truth!" The man confidently explained.

"This is Thief! This spell card let you steal one random card from another player's specified slots! Take this!"

"Thief on! Attack Killu-"

Gon jumped behind him taking his card straight from his hand. "Haven't you been training at all? Mr?" Gon asks as he throws back his card. "Next time, I won't return your card."

'AHHH!!! GON IS SOOO COOL WHEN HE IS SERIOUS!!' Y/n thought.

"You must be an amateur. I'm impressed you got into a game for hunters. But that was very educational, an attack spell won't work until you finish the chant." Killua explained as the kids decided to walk away.

"That only works against weak players!" The man yelled. "Precisely." A group of people started to walk out of the alley and towards the kids with books floating out. "If you want a card, you take it from someone. Only fools participate in tournaments. Understand, kids?"

~~~~~
"They piss me off!" Gon yelled as he punched the stairs that they were sitting at. "Just forget it. Those guys were obviously pros." Killua explained.