† Phantom Troupe †

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
📷🎣😺
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third POV:

Third POV:

Gon, Killua, and Y/n meet with Leorio inside a restaurant. Leorio was on the phone speaking to the couple that called him for the spiders. Killua taps the amount onto his phone to wire it to the girl's account.

"Okay, we should decide our next move. So how should we go about capturing these two?" Leorio said, Gon nodded, and Y/n sighed, "We don't." "Huh?" Leorio and Gon looked at Y/n.

"Look, they're way out of our league. It's not happening. Leorio stood up from the table he raised his voice. "Oh, come on! We won't know until we try! And besides, why didn't you mention this before!?"

"Shh!! Be quiet! don't notice us!" Y/n whispered, to Leorio "But it's the truth. I knew it as soon as I saw them. A while back my dad killed a spider for a job."

"Huh?" "What?!"

"He doesn't complain much...but he said the job wasn't worth the price and that is the highest compliment he gives a target. He even got all of us together. And told us we should stand clear of the Phantom Troupe." Killua explained that Y/n gave him an annoying look.

'Leorio was right where was all of this information?!?' Y/n thought. "But that was years ago, so I thought we might stand a chance," Killua said. "They can't be that strong...can they?" Leorio asks.

"Just imagine if the people sitting at that table were both Hisokas," Y/n explained. "I guess... it's safe to say that that's a lot more than we can handle..." Leorio said

"Okay. So, what do you think they're doing here?" Killua asked Leorio and Gon. "They're dating. It's a date. Right?" Leorio answered. "Wait...Is it really?" Gon said.

"What?! No, of course not, she's too pretty for him." Y/n said whispering that last part. But Killua heard them and he pulled their ear and continued,

"They noticed that other couple behind them. I can tell they're paying close attention to their surroundings. I thought they were just being cautious since the Mafia's after them. But if that was the case, they wouldn't be sitting in a public area like that. Instead, they're acting like they don't have care a in the world. They're waiting for someone to find them, acting as bait and trying to draw out their prey." Killua explained.

The atmosphere changed, their bloodlust. And they felt it too as we all went quiet. "The atmosphere has changed," Killua says. "I'm getting a bad feeling..." Gon mumbled. "Do you think they noticed us?" Leorio asks.

"No, we're still in the clear..." Y/n answered. "You sure about that? Remember I can't use Zetsu to mark my presence like you guys." Leorio said.

"Zetsu would attract attention, so we can't use it here. They can send them but aren't trying. They're looking at people in the area." Killua explained, he grabbed Y/n's cherry and ate it. Y/n was listening is tried to grab their cherry and then they noticed Killua was eating it.