✧ Hunter exam ✧

Y/n's POV:

"Excellent work, everyone! The second phase will take place here! In the Visca Forest Park. So I shall now take my leave. I wish you all the best of luck!" Mr. Satotz says as he walks back into the forest.

The gates started to open to reveal a woman and a big man. "Will all the applicants who passed the first place please enter?" We did as she told us everybody walked through the gates.

"Welcome, All! I'm Menchi, your Examiner for the second phase." "And likewise, I'm Buhari." Everybody heard rumbles. The crowd started to whisper and mumble.

"Sounds to me like you're getting hungry." Miss Menchi said. "Not just hungry, I'm famished!" Mr. Buhara said. "Well, there you have it. The second phase... Will be cooking!" She said. everybody started to whisper and mumble.

"What do you mean, we're cooking?! We came here to take the hunter exam!" "That's right! The second phase of the exam will be preparing a meal. That'll satisfy our palates." She said. "Why do we have to cook??" "don't you know it's simple really because we're gourmet hunters!" She proudly said.

Some people laughed at them but I stayed quiet and listened to my music. 'they're so going to regret that later...' l thought. Mr. Buhara stood up as I heard his Stomp and his voice.

"Today's required ingredients will be pork! Feel free to use meat from any species of pig in Visca Forest. As you see you use these cooking facilities to prepare your pork dishes. To pass the exam you must create a dish to satisfy our discriminating palates."

"But we won't be evaluating taste alone. So take this seriously. Is that clear?! When we've both eaten our fill, this portion of the exam will be over." "Okay, enough talk let's just get to it alright?" Some random dude said. "Let the exam's Seconds Phase..." Mr. Buhara said as he hit his stomach which made a gong sound. "...BEGIN!!"

Everybody ran out of there and went straight to the forest. "We gotta catch a pig and cook it, huh? Man, this is way easier than the first phase." Leorio said. "I just hope it's that simple," Kurapika said.

Gon slide down the hill l smiled and went down too. "WOOHOO!!!!" I yelled and then I realized that Gon stopped so I yelled. I crashed onto Gon's back so Killua was on to mine. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Killua yelled. "I found them." He calmly said. "Huh?"

"Pigs!" Leorio and I said. The pigs were eating bones..."They're all.. chewing on bones." "Don't tell me they're carnivores?" Pig roared with anger and started chasing us. The pigs started hitting people with their large sturdy snouts. Gon found, it's weak spot in their foreheads.

"Huh, that's it! Their foreheads are their weak spots." Killua says. "I see. That makes sense." 'don't tell me he's going to explain it out loud for everyone to hear.' I thought as I looked at the nearest pig and I smiled at it and it started to sweat.

"Why are you backing up.....? I'm not going to hurt you I promise...." l smiled.