♫ The Zoldyck family ♫

(Y/n's) POV:

"Here we are. These are the services' quarters. It's getting pretty late so, you can stay here tonight." He said as he opened the door the door started scratching the floor. "Please come on in." And we did. "Hey, anybody home!?"

"Guests, huh? Don't see that every day." 'Oh, wow...he's hot....' I thought I felt my cheeks heating up. "This is Seaquant. He works with me here at the estate.

"Good evening!". Gon said as he just stared and then walked away. "Zebro doesn't take a liking to just anybody. Make yourself at home though in this house it's easier said than done."

"You wanna see young master Killua," Seaquant said as he laughed

"You wanna see young master Killua," Seaquant said as he laughed. "Now, that's pretty funny!" "Actually we're dead serious!" Leorio said. "Then let me give you some advice, give up now and go home." "What did you say?!" "Zebro told you about the testing gate, right? If you want to know what this place is like that's an example."

"It won't be easy. we get that. But still, I'm not leaving yet. Not until I see Killua!" Gon said. Before when he was in trouble I wasn't there for him like I should've been. If I was...if l'd just been there... I know I could have stopped him. He's my friend and he's really important to me, okay?" Gon said as I smiled at him before I felt my cheeks heating up.

The old man chuckled. "I understand. In that case why don't you do some training while you're here?" "What do you mean?" I said. "Hey, now, Zebro." "Listen to me, Y/n Gon you four can try to open the door together. There's nothing wrong with teamwork. And with a little bit of training it should be possible. How about it?"

"I don't like the idea of being tested." Gon said. "But if there's truly no other way..." Kurapika said. "I guess we'll just have to do it!" Leorio said. "Yeah!" I said. "All right. Then, I'm going to need all the four of you to put something on." He said.

He gave us these heavy ass weights to put on I couldn't even lift it up. Meanwhile Leorio was trying to walk around but he fell in his knees. "How is this so heavy?" "It weighs 50 kilograms. Wear it at all times except when you're sleeping." Me and Leorio groan. "I'll make it heavier as you get used to it." He said as Leorio yells.

We sat back down on the table with our vest on. "Here, have some tea." The old man said, I tried to pick it up but I couldn't. All grunting. "What the-??" The cups weighed 20 kg and this teapot weighs 40." "What?!" "All of the furniture in utensils in this house way over 20 kg each." "I see what you're getting at so, this will serve as training."

"What's the point? You know they're just going to give up in two or three days." Seaquant said. 'he's hot but he sure does have a big mouth!' I thought as I struggled to lift up the teacup. "What was that?!" "Oh, Seaquant unless I'm mistaken, your shift's already started hasn't it?" "Yeah, I think you're right." He said as he walk away. "Sorry about that he really isn't such a bad person." The old man said. "Oh, by the way where's the bathroom?" Leorio asked.