† Phantom Troupe †

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
📷🎣😺
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Third POV:

Third POV:

Soon enough they arrived at that train station in the city. They aborted the train but it stopped midway to they stop. "Attention, passengers. We will be making an emergency stop. Please watch your step."

"Wait, did something happen?" Gon asked. "Dunno," Killua said. Lots of minutes went by and the people started to get angry because of the train not moving.

"All trains have been stopped at this time. The safety of our customers is of unmount importance to us. So we ask that you continue to wait patiently for now."

Gon looks at his phone to find it has no signal. "I'm not getting any reception down here," Gon said. "Yeah, me too and we don't know when the train will start moving again," Y/n added.

"Then I guess we'll just have to run," Killua says, he jumped out of the train Y/n and quickly followed him as they all began running.

They arrived at the city where Gon finally has a signal on his phone that allowed him to call Kurapika. "Yes. Hello?" He said. "Hey! Kurapika? Oh good! We finally got a hold of you." Gon says.

"Gon?" "Yeah, can you talk right now?" Gon asked.

"Uh, I'm a little bit busy. So, I'll have to call you back." Kurapika replied. "Wait! Just give me a minute! I have something I really need to tell you. Killua, Y/n and I found the Troupe. Actually, the kind of caught us." Gon said.

"WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DANGEROUS THEY ARE?!" Kurapika yelled. "My turn," Killua said as Gon gave him his phone.

"I thought I knew until we met them. They're really tough. As it stands, we don't have a chance against them. That's why we need your help." Killua explained.

"And we want to help you, too." Gon and Y/n said in unison. "This isn't a game. I'm not going to help you get yourselves killed." Kurapika said.

"We found their base. Wanna to know where it is?" Killua asked. "I have my own sources," Kurapika replied. "We learned some of their abilities. Don't you wanna to know about them?"

"That's enough! Just stay away from the Phantom Troupe!" Kurapika shout, and that response made Killua angry. 'Oh on..'

"You're the chain user who killed one of them, right? You do realize there's dead set on finding you? BUT IF YOU DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THINKING OF ME, GON AND Y/N AS YOUR FRIENDS IN EQUALS, WILL DO WHATEVER THE HELL IT TAKES TO MAKE YOU HELP US!!" Killua yelled as he gave Y/n the phone.