✪ Heaven's Arena ✪

Y/n's POV:

On May 30th it was Gon's fight with Sadaso. Gon won by default. After our fights, we continued training with Zushi and Wing for the next few days until June 4. Today is June 4, Gon is fighting Gido again and Killua is fighting Riehlvelt.

"All right, so today...Gon will be fighting Gido, and after that, of course, Killua will be going up against Riehlvelt are you both feeling all right?" Wing asks. "Yes sir!" They said. "Now this be your second match against Gido, so I doubt you'll require much advice. Have you started on a strategy?" Wing asked.

"Yes. I, uh.. think I have. Well, here's the thing..." Gon said as he pretended to hold his fishing pole. "My strategy is to use that!" "Yes, I understand."

Time skip to Gon and Killua's fights

"Nice job! Killua!" Gon said. "Yeah, it was awesome!" I added. "Thanks!" Killua said with a peace sign and wink before he walked up to us. "That mean you're up next, how long 'till you fight him? Ten days?" Killua asks.

"Yup, it'll be on June 10th," Gon said. "Just remember what works for me isn't gonna to work for you, okay? If those electric whips so much as touch you, you'll be out cold before you even know what's happened." He said as

"So~ Gon, what's your strategy?" I ask. "Oh, don't worry I think I have an idea." Gon said "Oh?" I said.

Today was the day that Gon we're going to fight Riehlvelt.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Coming up! Gon! Killua! and Y/n's Hunterpedia!

Gon: "I'm Gon!"

Killua: "I'm Killua!"

Y/n: "I'm Y/n!"

Trio: "And this is our Hunterpedia!"

Gon: "Today, we'll be introducing Cocco."

Y/n: "She announces to all the fights at Heaven's Arena!"

Killua: "Oh, you mean the lady who's already taking, huh?"

Gon: "Wonder how many of her are they?"

Killua and Y/n: "YOU THINK THERE'S MOR-"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Short ass chapter 💀