๑ Whale Island ๑

Y/n's POV:

We arrived at the whale Island. Once the boat decked on the island Gon got down enthusiastically and dragged us all the way up a hill. Gon kept telling us about his years growing up with Aunt Mito.

Gon started to yell and run as soon as he saw his house. "AUNT MITO!!!! HEY AUNT MITO! AUNT!! MITOO!!" He yelled and Me and Killua made our way up a little slower than Gon did we finally caught up with Gon and a very beautiful woman who said,

"You must be Killua and Y/n." "What?" We said in unison and we looked at each other. She invited us tea and biscuits. "My goodness, I wish you'd let me know you were coming home l didn't have time to prepare!"

"It's fine, no big deal." Gon said. "Maybe not to you! But your friends just came all this way.." "oh don't worry about us!" "yeah no need to stress! It's a our fault showing up unannounced!" I reassured her.

"Honestly you should've called at least! I've been worried sick!" She said as we chuckled sheepishly before jumping in surprise when Aunt mito point a plate at us. "Are you listening?!" We muffled laughter.

"Oh, right you three go and take your baths while finish supper and put out all your dirty clothes. I'll do laundry." She said.

"Okay, later." "Right now! You've got ten seconds!" She yelled as Gon started taking off his clothes and grabbing towels as she continued to count.

"Is she always like this?" Killua asked. "Pretty much!" Gon said while he approached behind him and he took off Killua shirt and then mine, so they can be put out to wash. "Come on! hurry up!"

We quickly ran upstairs and into the bathroom as we cleaning ourselves. "yeah..now this is what I call living!" Gon said. "I'll say!" I said. After we finished our bath and we got dressed we went back downstairs to have supper. (If you're a girl that, of course you don't get in the bath with them)

"Okay, let's eat." Aunt mito said as we offer our gratitude. "Wow! It looks delicious!" Killua said.
"What's going on?" Killua ask. "We're offering our gratitude." "Kay' what does that mean?" He jabbing Gon's side. "Well it's-" l said as I got cut off by Aunt mito. "Well? Let's dig in! Please help yourself to whatever you like!" "Thanks!" Killua and I said.

After we finish eating Gon wanted to show us around the island. "Aunt mito! I'm gonna go show Killua around the island 'Kay?" Gon said as we started running before she can respond "but won't that take a while?! want me to pack lunch?!" She shouted "it's okay we'll find something to eat in the forest!"

Jogging quickly turned into a run as we begin to race each other as they ran on the edge, I speed up towards the both of them and push them both out the way. We enter the forest and we jumped around to tree a tree.

We reached a cliff as we looked at the horizon and how pretty it was! Gon proceeded to jump off the cliff into the ocean. Killua smiled widely and then jumped l chuckled and took off my shoes and then jumped.

After that we started fishing for our dinner. Without a second the rod started pulling down and Killua easily reverse immediately started pulling on it Capturing his fish which but I'll give you cooked over a fire and soon ate. We lied down near the fire and staring at the stars.

"Hey, Gon, Y/n." Killua call out. "Hm?" "YeIah?" We replied. "So, uh..what are you gonna do now?" "Well, I think I'm gonna rest up here for a little bit. While I gather all the the information that I'm gonna need for when I finally go to Yorknew City to find my dad." "Oh, and you Y/n?" Killua ask me.

"Um, probably when we go to Yorknew City I'll try to search for my parents and then beat the shit out of them. If I don't I'll search all over the world. That's it but in the meantime I'll stay here." I said. "I gotcha." Killua replied. "What do you think l should do?" Gon quickly got up and said. "You should stay here, too! Then go to Yorknew City with us!" "Yeah!" I quickly got up too.