※ Greed island ※

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🩸👊⚡
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Third POV:

Third POV:

"All right! We made it through!" Killua exclaimed out. The kids after a lot of hours they finally broke through the mountain and finally reached Masadora.

"Good job!" Gon exclaimed. "I think we did five kilometers today!" Y/n sat down on the floor and said, "At first, l thought it would take years! But at this pace?"

"Hello Masadora!" Killua exclaimed.

"For the second time!" Gon yelled.

"Never thought I would be so happy to see some stupid City!" Y/n cried.

"Okay! Back to the same place again!" Bisky ordered.

"Again?!"

Killua sighed as he picked up Y/n and carried them back.

~~~~~
They arrived at the rocky area once again.

"Next, we're going to work on collecting monster cards. You have the required physical strength to defend every enemy here. What you lack is the ability to strategize and think on your feet while fighting an enemy. In other words, combat analysis skills!" Bisky explained.

"Combat?"

"Analysis skills?"

"I'm not going to say anything, so figure out way of defeating the monsters."
~~~~~

"Okay, we'll now begin defensive training!" Bisky explained as she used the same technique that Gon uses. "Is that...?" Gon asked.

"That's right, Gon. This is the technique you've been using. Ten, Zetsu, Ren, Hatsu, and Go are combined in this technique, Ko!"