✪ Heaven's Arena ✪

Y/n's POV:

"Paying attention? Nen, or flame, is a power that fires our souls. In other words it's the strength of your will and the four exercises is a training regimen that strengthens your will." Wing explained.

"strengthens your will?" "Training?" "Correct, Ten: focus the mind on a single point, reflect on the self, and determine the goal. Zetsu: to put to words. Ren: is to intensify your will. Hatsu: is to release it into action."

"Ten, Zetsu, Ren, Hatsu, The four exercises" Gon and l follow Wing's fingers pointing to the words.

"See, Zushi tempered his 'refusal to lose' during his battle with you, Killua. Now allow me to demonstrate. Killua?" "Huh?" "For this demonstration, I would like to 'kill' you now, is that all right?" Wing asked.

"Sure, why not but you won't be able to," Killua said. "Let's do this in order, first, Ten:" He said as he got into a stance. "I focus my mind on a single point. Zetsu: Express your desired intent either mentally or verbally. I will kill you."

Wing took a deep breath and an aura increased with malicious desires as Wing moved the little Killua quickly disappeared and climbed up to the corner of the wall. Wing's aura disappeared. "That was a taste of Ren with enough strength and focus, the will functions as action or Hatsu. With a strong will your opponent will back down. A more familiar term would be 'bluffing.'" Wing said as Killua jumped down from the wall.

"Ren hardens that which is soft and you suddenly find that you've lost your ability to correct an incorrect idea therefore, until your soul has fully matured, avoid using Ren as is stands now, you for boys should really focus on training your souls."

"Let's Gon! Y/n!" Killua said as he started walking towards the door. "If you truly wish to learn about Nen, set your sights on mastering ten first, if you master Ten, you no longer feel the pressure of an opponent's will." Wing explained as me and Killua we left.

"Thank you very much!" Gon yelled as he caught up to us. "Wait up! Killua Y/n!" "He lied?" "Yeah, what he said was true as far as it went and his power is the real deal, too. There are a few things it doesn't cover." "Like what?" I asked as I will still confused about the whole thing.

"Like how tough Zushi is, in our fight. he got up every time I knocked him down that was pretty annoying. Which is why I got a little pushy with him at the end."

"Oh! you punched the shit out him didn't you?" I said with a smirk. "Yeah I did, it wasn't his strength of will alone that kept him standing that whole time there's gotta be something else he's hiding," Killua said as we continued walking back to Heaven's Arena.

We made it to the 200th floor and we were taking the elevator there

We made it to the 200th floor and we were taking the elevator there. "The 200th floor! So what's it like?" Gon asked. "Beats me, never actually been there but I guess we're gonna to find out," Killua said. "Hopefully it's cool cuz everybody says that it's the best floor or something!" I said as the elevator dings.